Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Yes - the muller offer is still on in morrisons...... i bought some today and think the label says offer ends 25th Jan.. or 20th? Sorry that doesn't help much does it!!

Just to say I've just found fibre plus bars in b and m for 10 p each! Yes there slightly put of date but who cares!!!!

I found these in my local Home Bargains. They're really yummy! :)

Morrisons

Mango- 50p
Bag of Parsnips- 50p
Bag of English apples- 90p
Rocha pears- 90p
Conference pears- 90p
Tangerines 700g- 75p
Bag of Oranges - 90p
Cherries-£1
Organic Chantenay carrots 400g- 75p

Co-op

Mug shots- 5 for £2

Anyone know Aldis super 6? Am popping up there this morning for first time. X

hubby went yesterday.they are 69p this time and its....
potatoes(2.5k bag).
green beans.
large vine tomatoes(about 4/5 in pack).
net of oranges.
apples (ours were granny smiths).
kiwi's(pack of 6).

MORRISONS!! FIBRE PLUS BARS ARE BOGOF....woo hoooooooo!!!!! so £1.83 for 8 gorgeously yummy bars :)

also other good morrisons deals are =
large stir fry tray - 69p.
quorn fajjita strip- £2.49 bogof.
quorn lamb style grills half price at £1.09.
cucumbers 2 for £1.
activia fat free yogurts-12pk - £2.
cherry tomatoes - 45p.

MORRISONS!! FIBRE PLUS BARS ARE BOGOF....woo hoooooooo!!!!! so £1.83 for 8 gorgeously yummy bars :)

also other good morrisons deals are =
large stir fry tray - 69p.
quorn fajjita strip- £2.49 bogof.
quorn lamb style grills half price at £1.09.
cucumbers 2 for £1.
activia fat free yogurts-12pk - £2.
cherry tomatoes - 45p.

Gah, went to Tesco's yesterday for my shopping - specifically chose them as I thought they were doing 3 for 2 on fibre plus but that offer had finished.

Now seems a trip to Morrison's is required - do you happen to know when the offer ends - not sure I can justify a trip to Morrisons just for fibre plus bars!

Popped into aldi today. They also have granny smiths for 69p parsnip bag 69p bags of garlic 30p and lean beef mince 1.99 for 500g

Tesco still have cathedral light for 1.90 seriously strong is 2.00 they have the light choices fajita wraps for 69p and if you have kiddies the petit filous all flavours are 67p rather than 1.00 skinny cow 1.00

Think that's it for now.

Gah, went to Tesco's yesterday for my shopping - specifically chose them as I thought they were doing 3 for 2 on fibre plus but that offer had finished.

Now seems a trip to Morrison's is required - do you happen to know when the offer ends - not sure I can justify a trip to Morrisons just for fibre plus bars!

dont know when it ends but im 99% sure that it only started today!

Tesco - Quorn stuff is reduced! Also, 8pk of fat free Activias for £2.95 but 2 x 8pk for £3! Offer still on, started on NYE.. Worth stocking up! Alpen light bars are 3 packs for the price of 2, good enough offer as they seem to be getting more and more expensive.. £1.85 per box!!!

what nye?

Back