Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

200g LowLow mature block / LowLow slices £1.00 at Asda.
Bernard Matthew turkey slices £1.00 also at Asda.
BOGOF Spanish clementines at sainsbury's.
Activia snackpots (only peach and strawberry at my local) buy 4 get 4 free at Tesco Express

Sorry I meant the asda Leaner cuts :(

hiya somebody on here said they where free but i bought the burgers and just assumed they where free but also got the meatballs and looked them up and it said 2 syns for the whole pack which is still great IMO;)

its great to be able to have a free burger etc without making it they where really nice too.

Just been to Aldi and was amazed at there Fruit and veg offers!

All these were 69p...
Bag of apples
Bag of sweet potatoes
Bag of spinach
Butternut squash each
Punnet of cherry tomatoes
Small punnets of blueberries

Also they sell 15 eggs for £1.25! Not an offer price!

And lots of other things that are cheaper than the main supermarkets definitely worth a look! Xxxx

what? did they change the super 6 today then?

ColJack said:
what? did they change the super 6 today then?

Not sure I don't normally go there but those were the offers - I'm going to shop there more often!

Apols if this has been posted before but Holland and Barrett have got a 'buy one get one half price' on everything instore. I've stocked up on scanbran and vecon. Bargain!

Mullerlight offer in Morrisons is off but WW yogurts and activa are reduced....though I'm not too sure about active and its syn value.

Waitrose have half price 6 pack mullers, and Cath Light cheese with money off too! Oh and 2 x 2litres of Coke Zero/Diet Coke for £3

x

hi, tesco have 4 single mullerlights for£1:D

Tesco are doing two large boxes of laughing cow light/extra light (16 triangles each) for £2 (normally £1.88 each).

kirstabubble said:
Apart from the peach one, that's half a syn. Just to confuse everyone! x

I thought it was 1 syn?

Back