Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks ColJack I shall be there in the morning! Tesco still doing Alpen light 3 for 2, so love them xx

blackberries are 2 for £3.00 at tesco, asda and sainsburys

Knor stock cubes ( 8's ) are 3 for 2 at tesco and £2.00 for the larger 20 cube packs..
Oxo cubes ( 12's ) are 2 for £1.50 at tesco ( a good deal on the spag bol ones as they are usually £1.29 each.. )

Princes Mackrel ( various sauces ) are 2 for £1.00 at Asda..
John west sardines too..

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that as well as the Quorn sausages and SF chicken strips being £1 a bag at Iceland, they also have the Quorn mince and chicken pieces with 50% extra free at £2 a bag.

Lidl have some extra lean beef mince, it was about £2.39 a pack and the pack had extra free in it, and they have mangos this weekend only 39p. I also got a huge bag or oranges for £1.49 and they're really nice and juicy!!

And Sainsbury's have a BOGOF on Pasta n Sauce!

presuming you mean cathedral city lighter, 2 for £4.00 ( 350g ) at Tescos, valid until 08.02.2011

or £2.00 per ( 350g ) pack at Asda (which amounts to the same thing but you don't have to buy even numbers.. )

is acado the online side of waitrose then? why not call it waitrose... stupid marketing executives.. :( :)

it's a pity that morrisons don't have an online site.. makes it a pain to compare the prices..

ColJack said:
is acado the online side of waitrose then? why not call it waitrose... stupid marketing executives.. :( :)

it's a pity that morrisons don't have an online site.. makes it a pain to compare the prices..

Waitrose deliver service comes from a local store...Ocado comes from a warehouse site....it therefore has more choice!

Farm foods have two bags of chicken strips for £3. Great for curries and stir fries and much better price than chicken breasts

there's was talk before xmas that morrisons are hoping to bring an online service some time this year.:D

susienoz said:
Farm foods have two bags of chicken strips for £3. Great for curries and stir fries and much better price than chicken breasts

Hi are they syn free when they are sold frozen like that? I always wondered whether they put things into them! x

Tescos:

Tesco Finest Rasberries £1
Fun size easy peelers clementines £1
Cherry tomatoes £1
Strawberries £1.99
Kingsmill wholemeal bread £1.50 for 2 loaves!

Asda

Quark 70p

Low Low Cheese

Just back from Asda where I found Kerry Low Low Cheese for a £1.00 each.

Thats in block, slices & spread in a tub (plain & cracked pepper flavours).

Activia & Shape Zero - both 4-pk yoghurts are still £1.00.

Activia snack pots are 6 for £2 (if i remember correctly) in ASDA much better than 6 for £3 on mullerlights.

Linda McCartney Veggie sausages (2 syns per one)
£1 for a box of 5 in Icelands!

I love these! Think they taste a lot better than quorn sausages...I can totally spare the syns for these bad boys! :)

Back