Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Don't know if this has already been posted but muller lights are four for £1 too at sainsburys

I always go on mysupermarket.com and search a particular product... then if you click on it you can see if its cheaper else where. I find it helps when it comes to things that I buy all the time like yoghurts

xx

Hi all!!

I see people have already posted the 4 for £1 muller Tesco deal, but they're also doing Activia fat free buy 4 get for free! I currently have more yoghurts in the fridge than i care to think about haha!! :)

Anyone seen any offers on sweetcorn lately? We've been searching for a couple of weeks but just ended up getting 74p tins!

10st10lbs said:
Anyone seen any offers on sweetcorn lately? We've been searching for a couple of weeks but just ended up getting 74p tins!

I either buy the smartprice stuff which is around 30p a tin or the frozen sweetcorn not sure how much the frozen stuff is though x

uoyevoli said:
I either buy the smartprice stuff which is around 30p a tin or the frozen sweetcorn not sure how much the frozen stuff is though x

39p in ALDI for a large tin in water aswel ... Always get mine there :) x

Tescos have offers galore. Have a check on the website, especially if you use your clubcard it will pull up offers on the things you regularily buy.
The thing i like about Tesco is they show (online and on the ticket in store) when the offer runs till. So i know whether its running for a few weeks yet or to stock up now. Had a BIG shop today as stuff i often get was going off special offer.

I think Tesco have extended the 3 for 2 offer on cereals - I did my order online for delivery tomorrow and got 3 for 2 on my chocolate weetabix. Yum :)

Not sure if this is all of them, and I don't think it's still running on cereal bars though, sorry.

Another thing I spotted on Tesco if you like Canderel is that the refill pack of 500 tablets is only £2.42 instead of about £5 usually. It's not marked as an offer, though, so I'm wondering if it's a mistake. I'll find out when I see my bill tomorrow!

I love shopping online, I get annoyed if I can't find an offer on something I have to buy :D

Careful as the offer will show in your basket but either when you go to check it out it will say change delivery date to get offer or they'll send it and charge full price.

I've got a Tesco delivery due tomorrow and have just checked and no cereal bars are on 3 for 2 according to the website.

I'd either leave it and hope it comes on offer or check the receipt as soon as you take delivery and if it hasn't gone through you can always hand them back to the driver for a refund.

I've lost count of the number of times I've been stung when an offer has finished and the website hasn't said!

hi, i tend to to a weekly tesco online, although going to try and switch to fortnight. usually go and double check prices of stuff i've ordered and do a finally check day before deliverey:D

I use frozen smartprice sweetcorn from asda, less than £1. If i get the big tins most of it goes to waste, so the frozen stuff is fab for minimising wastage and works in everything i use it for (sauces/pizzas/salads).

No offer for the alpen light, wasn't on today :-(

I went to Morrisons last night & I'm sure there was an offer on. I didn't take much notice as I go on hols on Friday so not buying at at the mo.

this was in tesco, haven't checked morrisons. Thankyou though x

Back