Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Co-Op currently have Uncle Bens Rice Time for £1 - not all flavours though (sweet & Sour, Tikka & Curry).
Also, Muller yoghurts, corners & Rice - buy 3 get 3 free (so 1/2 price) ... works out 35p each.
If you need a prezzie (now or Crimbo) & can resist the temptation, they have the large boxes of Thornton's chocolates at 1/2 price = £5 (sell by date Feb 12).

May already be on here but Pasta and Sauce 40p a packet at Asda.....fill your boots!!

I keep expecting that deal to be over when I go into Asda, it's been on for about 6 weeks or more now... Hope it lasts til this weekend!!

at the adsa near me the mullerlights have gone back up to 61p but they are on offer 10 for £4.

Asda had I can't believe it's not cheddar (200g packs of grated cheddar) for £1.50 the other day. They're also supposed to have 350g blocks of it for £2 but they didn't have them in my Asda.

It's my new discovery and it's a lovely strong cheddar like Cathedral City :)

dudette2001uk said:
Asda had I can't believe it's not cheddar (200g packs of grated cheddar) for £1.50 the other day. They're also supposed to have 350g blocks of it for £2 but they didn't have them in my Asda.

It's my new discovery and it's a lovely strong cheddar like Cathedral City :)

Don't quite know how to break it to you but pre grated cheese is synned :-(

They add flour to the packet so the cheese doesn't stick together!

sorry x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beautifulmess said:
Even the grated cheese that has the same cals and such as the blocked cheese?

Yeah! The syns is just for the flour they use. Prob not many but thought I'd better mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

'Savers' has the Weetabix Oaty Bars for £1.
My local one didn't have the toffee but they did have the chocolate, white, strawberry flavours. :)

Back