Where to go for a week AI in Sept?

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Hi guys,

Where would you recommend AI that's fairly close and will be hot in September and has flights on a Friday (am tied to dates due to dog sitters and annual leave)

Cheaper the better really :)

Never been anywhere close before, so the likes of canaries, Portugal, Tunisia etc I'm thinking are fairly close right?

Thanking you muchly :D xx

I'm not too sure, but have you tried weather2travel.com it filters out holidays & will give you some ideas.

I'm not too sure, but have you tried weather2travel.com it filters out holidays & will give you some ideas.

I haven't but I will thanks. TA said most of the med should be warm in Sept, so was thinking Tenerife or Portugal or somewhere as they are close, never been to any of them before closest would have been Gibraltar where we got married and then after that it was Egypt and Morocco, never done any of the Costa's or places like that so no idea what they are like at all. Always imagined them full of kids which is the opposite of what I want, although kids will be back at school by the 14th Sept I would have thought? X

Even though the kids should be back by then I think if you chose the right location it will be ok. We don't like anywhere too busy & full of children, been there, done that, I've now moved to a new stage in my life where I want peace & quiet!!!

Haha I never left that stage which is why I don't have any :p

Might see If I can find an adults only place although that normally puts the price up, shall have a gander :)
Cheers :)

Back