where to measure

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mum of 2, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

1. mum of 2

mum of 2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    First of all, I want to apologise in advance for the possibly stupid question I am about to ask so sorry.

When you want to compare your body measurements where do you measure? Is it just the waist or is there other places? Also with the waist do you measure your belly or just underneath? Or does it not matter? Or even is it worth measuring or should I just keep trying on my old jeans?

Perhaps I should also apologise for the number of questions so sorry again.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've never measured myself because I didn't at the start but so wish I had done :(

4. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Ditto!

I'm really annoyed with myself for not thinking of doing this!

5. mum of 2

mum of 2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Allie1904. I shall take some measurements now.

In regards to not doing it at the start, why not start now? Ive been at SW for 4 weeks and have been running for 6 and Ive got no idea where I was to start with, but am going to look now.

6. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Morning! It's def worth taking measurements on the start of your SW journey - I try to encourage all newbies too! I've lost 23.5 inches from all over since starting, so even when the pounds aren't dropping off as quickly as I'd like I know my body shape is changing! I'm also running too and it's great to start to see my body toning etc. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.