Wheres everyone from :)

Born in Zimbabwe - when it was still Rhodesia, spent most of my growing up years in South Africa - Cape Town, Durban and East London. Moved to Ireland for a year in 2001, and been in London ever since, in West Dulwich, lol wouldit help to add that I would love a move to the country ???

Jez
xx
hey jez got a big ole house up here youre welcome to crash :0) do you speak afrikans ?

good hoor!!! het is biyna the selvde als nederlanse :0)xxx

South London originally, but now living in Norfolk

Iddygi ciddygan spiddygeak giddygibiidgeriddygish. Ciddycan iddyganiddygone eiddygelse? :D :D

Seeing as we are getting multi lingual and all :D :D
ralmao!!!!!
cracked me up !!!!!!!:8855::8855::8855:

btw !!!! total confesion to make , ........:17729:its got me today!!!! , totm munchies .and totally pi**ed off that it came at all !!! no excuse , no going back but B*GGER !!!!SOOO NOT IDEAL !!! I DIDNT NEED TO DO THAT !!!!!!oh well new day today ... not tomorrow , wish me luck !!!!:eek:
love yous all xxx

Big hugs darling!!! Tomorrow will be better, have a nice bubble bath and a hot choc and a big snuggle in your bed :) Always cheers me up :)

Jez
xx

thanks girls !!!
i know b.l its no biggie , just not "what i do " think the hope got to me !!!!
but hey ! im good , im fine :D bit of a sugar high right now , hoping the crash comes around 2 am when im dead to the world :Dxxx

I am indeed. From San Francisco, where I left my :heartpump:

We have lots of this :character00238: so we can often do this :character00180::chores016::character0053: :character00201:

California is often known as the home of
of fruits and nuts :banana dancer: :greenapple::bananalove:because we are all hippies :rainbow::rainbow:.

Now, I live on a small island:gen157: and enjoy lots of this :badmood::raincloud: :gen125:

There's no place like home. :dooney:

:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Mum thats really creepy that you have all those smilies.

Well I am from Essex, and currently live in Bucks. Though I have never lived abroad as such I have been alot of places.

I went to the US a few times. I was in San Fran for 45 minutes while they refueled the plane on the way to Hawaii. ;) Does that count as being in your hometown ma?? Also when did you move to the UK?

Does this mean you are a 49ers? Or are you an across the bay silver and black fan?

That would be creepy ma if I did do that. But no, I went to a nice part of Essex. Still a bunch of knobs though. hence why i got out of there at 18.

Silver and Black eh? Have I mentioned before I coach AF over here in the UK? Plus I am also a Pack fan. Proper cheesehead. I believe I stated to ym ex once that Brett Favre could have my bum anyday. She werent impressed.

Sulleyp coaches AF and i use to be a competitive cheerleader and coach (up until i had to get a job :( like a grown up one!) ha! all from our mum ;)
xx

Wow what a small world. Where did you cheer? Its such a small community we probably know people or have mutual friends.

I cheered for Gloucestershire Fireflies Cheerleaders and coached their peewee and helped coach our senior co-ed team (girls+boys) love love love love love it! im thinking when i get slim i might go and coach again make a bit of extra money :D but have slipped a disc in my neck (im 18) from a girl landing on my head when we were stunting (throw girls in the air haha!! just like american cheerleaders or bring it on haha!!) but o well!
Tis a very small world indeed!
xxx

Ahhh yeh ur only a nipper. Your too young to know all the people I know. Most of mine come from the University cheerleading squads. Which uni you looking at going too?

My best friend was captain of her squad and she had a girl land on her head during a stunt. I think it was a 180 basket toss and the girl didnt do it right. She now has neck and back problems. I have to pick her up and click it all to make the pain go away. So be thankful it aint that bad,.

haha! i was in hospital for 2 weeks paralaysed down my left hand side because of it haha!! and like today for instance i cant look left cos its siezed :(
Im going uni next year so not this sept, sept after but either cardiff (to joing academy cheerleaders) or Leeds as i LOVE their squad! their amazing!
uni squads tend to go one of two ways amazing or *****! lol either put they effort in or are too pissed from the night before haha!!
But ive met loads of squads through competitions :D
xxx

Back