Where's Scotsmist??

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Anyone know where Iris has vanished to? Haven't seen her on here for ages now. I hope she is ok, if anyone knows please can you let me know, thanks!:)

last posted 6 days ago, we ll give it another day and then arrange search party:)

Maybe she is all done with LT now and has moved into slimdon!? Any one seen her posting in refeed?

Awwww......thanks folks !! I am around, lurking in the background, just not posting.

I am not doing well, and have a urine infection to boot, so not in the best frame of mind!

LT gone to pot I am afraid, so it isnt fair to post when like this.

Thanks for caring and asking.....I will get there eventually :)!!!!!

Was 4lbs off target, but put a lot on this week, with the infection and not refeeding properly! No one to blame but me and no point feeling all sorry for myself. I need a plan, whether that is to go back to SW or to carry on for a few more weeks!

Sorry I have disappeared, but I just didnt feel I could say anything and it isnt fair for those at the start of their journey having me saying I havent done as well as I know I could and should!

Take care and I will be back ;-)

Hey Iris there you are! I'm so sorry to hear you not feeling great, please don't not post because you think it isn't fair to us we neeeed you!!lol

You are there for others when they are on a low so let us pick you up when you are not feeling your best hun.

What a bugger that you are not well, rotten luck lady, well you know you can always PM me if you want a chat or to offload.
I for one miss reading your posts but totally understand if you don't feel up to it. Don't be stranger hun, i don't wanna organise ANOTHER search party, ok?
Take care lovely lady xxx

you have been very supportive of me in my first 2 weeks thanks.......maybe the best thing to do is be honest ...post your gain and get back on track..feeling ashamed & hiding may only put you on a slippery slope.....get back on the train with the rest of us....you are such an inspiration ...we are all here for each other remember

Bless you my love, I too am having one of those weeks! Feel free to message me for a good old moan if you fancy xxx

Big hug for you! x

Hi Iris
Really sorry you've not been well. I hope you're on the mend now. Don't worry about the LT - you need to be OK in mind and body to do it, and once you're better you'll be fine. You were SO close to your goal so will easily lose the last bit.

Take care, and don't stop posting lovie

Jon
xx

Iris, so glad to have news of you - you have been such a support to me with your postings! I hope you soon feel your old self again and back sharing your wise words with us.

Hi Iris
Really sorry you've not been well. I hope you're on the mend now. Don't worry about the LT - you need to be OK in mind and body to do it, and once you're better you'll be fine. You were SO close to your goal so will easily lose the last bit.

Take care, and don't stop posting lovie

Jon
xx

Thanks Jon.....hope you are doing well with your refeeding program.

Iris, so glad to have news of you - you have been such a support to me with your postings! I hope you soon feel your old self again and back sharing your wise words with us.

Aww..thanks Anne...just wish I could re-educate myself :)
Hoping to get back on track before the weekend is over!! Well, that is Plan A :)

Take care and hope you are doing well.....saw in one post you bought a size 18 for the first time! Well done you.

Hey Iris, you are one popular girlie, i've just popped over to see if i could find you...send me a message when you feel up to it huni xx

Back