Where's the wagon...i need to get back on!!

Kayleigh1986

Well for about 2 weeks i have been snacking and eating alot more, ive lost nothing for about 2 weeks, actually put 2lb on, ive now lost that 2lb but need some serious encouragement. TOTM right now so feeling like i need to snack and eat crap, but ive seriously got to get back on top of this!

Im gonna go on cereal diet...breakfast and lunch and then meal for tea, get back into eating less and go from there

Hello lovely, welcome back! Wagon will be there in 10 with one of the very strong seatbelts waiting for you x

Kayleigh1986 said:
thanks hun! Much needed! How about a padlock on the seatbelt too?

No I'm gonna sit Kirsty one side of you & Kat the other, they can be my henchwomen lol

Henchwoman! I like the sound of that :) do I get a hatchet as well for badly behaved dieters? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well for about 2 weeks i have been snacking and eating alot more, ive lost nothing for about 2 weeks, actually put 2lb on, ive now lost that 2lb but need some serious encouragement. TOTM right now so feeling like i need to snack and eat crap, but ive seriously got to get back on top of this!

Im gonna go on cereal diet...breakfast and lunch and then meal for tea, get back into eating less and go from there

great as you have made the decision to get back on board. welcome to the bus and Lexie seems to have it all sorted out. good luck

toofatkat said:
Henchwoman! I like the sound of that :) do I get a hatchet as well for badly behaved dieters? :)

Now Kat that's just violent lol x

Maybe some of us need keeping in line ;) straight jacket are sometimes not enough lol

Haha!! I love this !!! :) x

Mwah hahahaha

Violent? Moi?

Back