wheres the will power gone?!

Cheers honey! Im sure the dancing and the exercise has made me heavier!! Bloody muscle!

Your right thats exactly what i did at weekend too, Frankie and bennys for lunch (for Millie honestly!)curry for tea followed by my usual large galaxy etc etc. I cant go back to that no way although i would love frankie and bennys right now! Oh forgot the fry up for breakfast lol xxx

STOP! Thats torture!! You know I was watching Eastenders last night and there was a scene in the chippy and I was like oooooooooooooo fiiiisssshhhh and Chiiiiiiiiiiipsssssssss!!!!!x

Lol mmmm, im staying at my mums at the min while we have work done at home! My mum has chippy every friday night!!! I actually bought her a boost last night because i fancied one lol xx

Argh buggar, forgotten my blinking flab jack - again!! I aint had anythin except water all morning as I dinna have my shakes til night time! Am hank today! Oh well, better splash out on the coffee eh and have another fest of a flabjack and 2 shakes tonght!! lolX

Do enjoy:px

Had my coffee and feeling better again! Amazing how much I needed to fill my gut before lipotrim eh compared to what fills us up now!

Hey since on Lt i have also ditched caffeine! Had no tea or coffee what so ever! Detox big time xx

Am complete opposite, never ever drank tea or coffee before this diet but now have about 4 coffees a day! tut tut!X

hahaha well doesnt matter if it gets you through hun....drink more at the weekend lol xxx

Back