Which diet should I choose?

rocketgirl

Hello. I have about 3 stone to lose and would like some advice about which diet I should choose! I have tried Lipotrim in the past and found that it works well but the shakes are very unpalatable. Lighter Life was suggested to me but its a bit too expensive for my budget and I'm not really into the group meetings. So after investigating online I discovered Slim N Save!! Now this sounds like an ideal solution as the cost is in between the other two but I don't understand why they seem to allow you to consume more foods than lipotrim, on Lipotrim you can have coffee and leaf tea and nothing else but on slim n save you seem to be able to have vegies. Does Slim n Save offer the same amount of weight loss as the other two? If it offers a slow weiight loss of 1 or 2 lbs per week than surely WW or SW would be a cheaper option! So confused! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hello. I have about 3 stone to lose and would like some advice about which diet I should choose! I have tried Lipotrim in the past and found that it works well but the shakes are very unpalatable. Lighter Life was suggested to me but its a bit too expensive for my budget and I'm not really into the group meetings. So after investigating online I discovered Slim N Save!! Now this sounds like an ideal solution as the cost is in between the other two but I don't understand why they seem to allow you to consume more foods than lipotrim, on Lipotrim you can have coffee and leaf tea and nothing else but on slim n save you seem to be able to have vegies. Does Slim n Save offer the same amount of weight loss as the other two? If it offers a slow weiight loss of 1 or 2 lbs per week than surely WW or SW would be a cheaper option! So confused! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hiya hun! I highly recommend Slim & Save, mainly because of the protein/veg allowance so it doesn't seem so restrictive like Lipotrim.
I did Lipotrim before successfully (but unfortunately regained when back to "normal" food as I went on a massive blowout!)
but it pales in comparison to Slim & Save, the S&S packs and bars are delicious compared to the liquidised cardboard taste of Lipotrim shakes!!
And the variety is fab!
Best of luck, whichever you choose! x

Oh and the losses are the very same on S&S, in my experience!

Back