Which exercise DVD??

I've just ordered it-it should be here Tuesday!! :)

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Everyone raves about Davina but I find her really annoying! I use the 30 day shred also so I would like something different.

I like the sound of Hannah Waterman's dvd but I might try and buy it second hand on ebay or amazon because I try not to encourage celebrity fitness dvds (especially when they usually put all the weight back on again! ).

the hannah waterman dvd i got was second hand. £3 from a gaming shop

I use the biggest loser USA which i do every morning at 6 am : > )
I`m also a qualified fitness and aerobic instructor so i know exactly which dvd`s to buy and not to buy

i still love my insanity workout dvd, and beachbody are doing a new one in december called les mills pump. its a strengh based dvd, with a bar and weights. personally i dont want to try it, i already do the body pump classes in the gym with a qualified instructor and the nornal weight i use. think the heaviest weight with the les mills pump goes up to 17kg. my heaviest weight i do is 24kg and i refuse to drop it that low

fitness dvd`s

As a qualified aerobic and fitness instructor with over 25 yrs experience, PLZ be careful about buying fitness dvds by " stars" as dont forget that they only do them to get money and are not qualified and most of them put all their weight back on.

As a qualified aerobic and fitness instructor with over 25 yrs experience, PLZ be careful about buying fitness dvds by " stars" as dont forget that they only do them to get money and are not qualified and most of them put all their weight back on.

which is probably why the dvds all end up in the sale bin after a month or two. loads of them stars dvds have the images air brushed too, showing a little more loss than they actually had. i have danielle llyods dvd (its my sisters but i nicked it off her) and danielle dosent even break a sweat once, always smiiling. now that looks like she dosent put in much effort.... she dosent even take her hood down off her top at some parts of it, surely if you were working hard you'd be too hot in that hooded top :rolleyes:

Hi relle

If you are looking for a change from typical aerobic style exercises I would highly recommend the kettleworx DVDs or other DVDs using a kettlebell. I have been doing kettleworx for about 9 weeks now and have lost inches and seriously toned up. I noticed amazing results after only 3 weeks! And the best part, You only need to do it for 20 mins 3 times a week to achieve fantastic results :) if you would like more info there is a thread called the secret to shaping up that I'd recommend you visit :) lots of people have got great results from using kettlebells :) good luck!

fitness dvd`s

I use Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser USA which i do on a daily basis. I also use Bob Harper from the same programme.
I just love exercise lol :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Can i say as a qualified aerobic instructor can peeps please be careful when they are doing fitness dvds as the "stars" are not qualified and are only there for the money, so PLZ be careful when choosing your dvds.

Back