Which one

Hi all in really struggling at the moment. I'm doing W.W pro points but just left slimming world. I cant make my mind up which one is best for me, or should I just eat healthy 3 meals a day and snack on fruit. Is it me making a big deal of things that's putting things in my way. Any help appreciated ;@))

Both eating plans work. Why not concentrate on one for a month and see how you get on and then if you are not happy with it then try the other one for a month and compare.

Good luck.

Irene xx

No diet is easy, but it depends on your lifestyle, and what your problem areas tend to be; I have found with SW that I enjoy being able to eat as much as I need to feel satisfied, without having to count it, but there is not much opportunity to use ready-meals, so it might be easier to mix in convenience foods with WW? Saying that, I am trying to reduce convenience foods and eat fresh as much as possible anyway, so SW helps me with this. Maybe try to make a list of what you feel are the bad points of both plans, then the list with the least-bad bad points would be the one to try? Still waiting for the miracle-weight loss on crisps, chocolate and pizza diet to come out ;) lol

Thanks for the idea of a list, I did sit and work out my problems and to be honest weight watchers came out on top
for me as I can be pretty lazy with the cooking side a after work;@/ I could also Do the healthy filling day If having a hungry days and when I feel like cooking! Lost 4lbs so far on w.w on line ;@))) good luck to u all xxxx

Back