1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Plan To Follow ?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ChunkeeMonkiee, 16 July 2010 Social URL.

1. ChunkeeMonkiee

ChunkeeMonkiee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Started With LighterLife For 4Months, Fell Off The Wagon At Xmas 2009. Maintained. Now Back On VLCD
    Hey everyone :)

I'm JUST getting back on the wagon after Xmas:break_diet:and have decided to sign up to Slimming World online. I'm on Day 2 but not sure of which plan is the most effective Red, Green or Extra Easy?

I'm a nurse and work 12.5hr shifts with little breaks so need something thats going to allow quickness and flexibility. Instead of me just popping off to the vending machines :cry:

What are everyones views? and which plan do people find they loose the most weight on??

Thankyou, heard MiniMins is great for support so giving it a go ;)
    Began Diet:
    Slimming World
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The best thing about SW is you can change your mind every day what plan you want to follow depending what mood you are in.

I thin extra easy is just about the easiest plan out there BUT you have to get your 1/3 of superfree in at every meal. If you are not a big fan of fruit and veg or like me at the moment on a restricted diet due to a tooth and jaw injury one of the other plans may be better. I am not a big meat eater at the best of time so green is my favourite if not doing EE.

good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.