Extra Easy Days Former member, about to start following the plan from home

Hi everyone! I'm new to MiniMins but not to Slimming World! I've been a member on and off since 2011. I'm about to relocate to Austria and want to follow the Extra Easy programme again as I've started to notice my weight creep up again. Obviously can't attend meetings from Austria and reluctant to sign up for online membership as I've a lot of other expenses to take care at the moment with the move (I'm a recent graduate). I'm 11 stone, 5ft 5ins and want to lose about two stone. Any tips or advice from anyone out there who follows the plan without membership? Can it be done?

Thank you so much x

Hi and welcome :) I have been following the plan from home since May and am making slow but steady progress (once I got my head in the game - there were a lot of syn heady weekends at the beginning!), this website has been a lifesaver the people are great and supportive, and the syn value of pretty much everything is on here! I'd start a food diary on here too, helps focus and other people can give advice/tips/tell you off when you go off plan!

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Back