Which vlcd

Mstempt

Hi, I've currently done lighter life but can't afford it and am trying lipotrim but find it tastes awful, is it safe to do the Internet versions and do u need to be monitored, I am on tablets for thyroid and an anti depressant but they were fine on lighter life.
Any advice would be great.

I buy my shakes online, from "shake that weight" it cost me £120 for 6 weeks, and they arrived very promptly, and are very nice as well. have lost 17lb in 3.5 weeks. can't help you with health problems though, sorry. have a look on website, they might be able to help you.

Jeanette

Id recommend Slim and Save. Great price packs are lovely and customer service second to none. There's a very active S&S section on Minis x

As long as you feel you'll be able to stick to it without the physical support of some of the other VLCDs you should be fine. They're all pretty much the same but with a different company name attached.

slim and save are great as starlight stated above , they have a great range and the cost is less than half of that of lighter life , but of course theres no counselling but here on mini mins there is so much great help and support xx

Back