White bits in wee?!?!?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Yesterday someone said that you know your in ketosis when theres little white bits in your wee......what are the white bits???

Hi Pizzle, I'm pretty sure it was one of the guys, David? I guess they just float in it but I haven't managed to look yet (my bathroom is really gloomy and I don't want to get too close!!!!) One or 2 others have seen them so hopefully they will be along shortly.

x

I've never heard of this hun, so I don't know, will keep checking this thread tho, be interested to find out.

cergonithams they are the ketosis living cells in which we all thrive to keep, if you wee wee these your ketones are going down the pan quite literally. When they are brown in colour this tihsllub (latin) for reversal ketosis but dont worry this is very rare. Hope this helps.

Ooophs, sorry, didn't read your question properly!!! *hangs head in shame as that's what I'm always telling pupils to do!!!!* You asked what not where!!! So sorry, no idea.

x

Its just i ran out of ketostix the other day i wanted to know if i was back in ketosis yet, so today i had a look (sorry!) and i saw the little white bits. So does this mean im definatly in ketosis???

were they white or brown????

White

Gary, I had been led to believe that the Ketones you excrete in your wee were the dregs... After they had been used to break down your fat and sent to whatever needs energy, brain, muscles etc, they were then excreted.

could be TIHSLLUB but this is reversable;)

pizzle, if you see lots of little white specs in your widdle you're very likely in ketosis.. best to confirm with stix though.

Oh im confused!!! never mind ill just get some ketostix at the weekend :)

ive heard if you get some of that TIHSLLUB and put a mirror next to it you can you can tell if its ok

stop talking such bullsh1t gary... lol :)

lol at last

Lol :) i hope you dont think i didnt get it. i just assumed you wanted pizzle to unravel your special code...

'at last'? lol -you were hardly cryptic f2t!! lmao

btw - time to go look at my pee now -oh what an adventure !

don't say that princess! He's such a horny beasty, he's get his tenticles into you and you're doomed :)

Back