Puddings White Chocolate Creamand strawberries

i've been making it with fromage frais instead of quark - so scrummy that a third gets eaten in the making!

I've just done this with fromage frais and white choc options, left in fridge for a couple of hours. Just tasted it and OMG - it's divine! Tastes like vanilla cheesecake! Am going to make a cheesecake with alpen light, then fromage frais, strawbs and aerosol cream. Can't wait for pudding!

hello i got a tub of quark 2day from asda and it was only 55p i have no idea what it tast like though lol but i will have to try this and other bits with it as well if any one know of diffent stuff lol Anna xx

I just made this with quark and options, added raspberries and crumble 2 little meringue shells in and it was gorgeous!!! and only 3.5 syns! yay! xxx

I did it with turkish delight options tonight and it was quite tasty - still prefer the white choc one though I think....

I'm wondering if a weetabix white choc bar (HeB) would be good as a base to put the white choc quark onto.... mmmmm must try that!

AMERETO quarkl

Try adding Amereto to the quark for a really indulgent sweet. Just syn the amereto.. Wonderfull with fem pineapple

It's the new cereal bar from weetabix - they come in Milk choc, White choc & strawberry. They're a HeB

Don't think they're available in Canada though :-( Sorry!

I made up some of this, slightly different though.

1 tablespoon of fat free cream cheese
1 white chocolate options - 2syns
1 drop of vanilla essence
3 mini shortbreads - 1 syn (1/5 of a 100 calorie pack)
sliced strawberries and banana

It was absolutely delcious.

I used to make a baked cheesecake many moons ago before being on diets and this gave me the idea of trying to adapt the recipe to make it low syns. Will let you know if it works.

It's the new cereal bar from weetabix - they come in Milk choc, White choc & strawberry. They're a HeB

Don't think they're available in Canada though :-( Sorry!

No I don't think I have seen them :(. They do sell weetabix though.

Last edited:
I make it with fromage frais - then the battle starts to keep hubby out of it before I serve it!

Actually had 'dieters' refuse more than a smidgen as they thought it was very high in fat and cals! Don't tell them though - more for me!!!

made it with chocolate orange options and stirred in some zest and a teeny bit of juice tonight...ooo and a vanilla and choc muller to thin it out a bit...was gorgeous!!! mmmmmmm

I've been eating a bowl of this with a ripe banana while reading this and OMG the first thing I thought was cheese cake! I'm sure the OH would like this as much as me so I'm going to make it into a cheesecake tomorrow I think, got another tub in the fridge! much lower in syns than the baked cheesecake I reckon, if you just syn the options and biscuits. I thought I'd tasted it all with my fake cream recipe but this is just as good, but in a more cheesecakey way ;)

Back