Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

White large choc chip cookie M&S???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by irish eyes, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

White large choc chip cookie M&S (5 in a bag for £2 . Am thinking 6 point but maybe more?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    ohhh yummy to die for, i see the Smartie big cookies from tesco and now in centra are 5 points each, so hard to eat one lol when they come in packs of 3

4. kakabubbles

kakabubbles Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Mmmmmm I want cookies. I don't have a clue how many points sweetie but probably worth every one he he! I would say between 6-8 so 8 to be safe? xoxo

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    oh god this is my danger zone and why i started off at 16st 7lbs?!!??! the bloody pesky things! i worked at M&S for 3 years lol and one of the staff perks is you get bakery goods in a huge bag for 20p at the end of the day on waste! :D so YUM :) but i would buy like £1 worth! and you get 5 cookies in one bag ahem! being at uni this was my food haha :D lovely but afraid to this day i still dont know how much damage i did! guess around 8 would be right :( xxx

6. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Thanks guys ( I was so hoping you wouldnt reckon they were 8 points and more like 1 ha ha ha ) well a girl can dream but I wont be going there again ..... altho one for breakfast, lunch and tea?? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.