Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

White sauce for lasagne

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by LBgirl, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. LBgirl

LBgirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    what does everyone use for white sauce when making lasagne? do you make your own? i know theres a recipe using quark etc not sure i fancy that! i normally use a packet of asda instant white sauce (i worked it out as 6pp for the whole packet?)

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilacwine

lilacwine Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The pork lasagne in the Seriously Satisfying book uses creme fraiche mixed with a bit of parmesan. You don't put it between the layers and it just goes on the top. I love my lasagne but I was very happy to eat this and didn't feel I had missed out on my usual.

4. mmmcupcakes

mmmcupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I agree with Lilacwine, I made the Pork Lasagne from SS on Saturday & it was lovely & im a massive Lasagne fan - defo dont miss the lack of cheese or white sause cos its so tasty!! xx

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you could make a cheese sauce with phili and a bit of skimmed milk, get milk warmed up on the hob, add the philly... i usually use about half a tub (4pp) and it makes a good thick sauce :)

works as good as any white sauce :p

6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I saw the bloke on something for the weekend use cottage cheese instead. It was his mums recipe. I tried it and it was nice. Recipe should be on BBC website. Simon rimmer. Have remembered his name now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.