1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

White sauce for lasagne

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by laura105, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. laura105

laura105 Member

Hi all can anyone tell me the best way to make a white sauce for lasagne syn free is possible :)
    Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ChelleFeegan

ChelleFeegan Well-Known Member

Hi ya

I use fat free fromage frais, 2 eggs and a sprinkle of nutmeg.

It's ok - not as good as the real thing, but a reasonable sub.

:)

4. laura105

laura105 Member

Lovely thank you. I will try that. Last time I used quark and egg and it was like quiche on top. Not very nice :/ lol

5. louise1982

louise1982 Well-Known Member

To be honest I've never found a good alternative. I now just syn the real thing. 3.5syns for a tablespoon of flour, 1 syn for 2 teaspoons of flora light and 4 syns for 200mls of skimmed milk. Split between 4 portions it's just over 2 syns each. This way my hubby and kids will eat it and I don't feel like I'm on a 'diet'

6. laura105

laura105 Member

Brilliant Thank you. I didn't realise that the real thing would be so low in syns. Def worth it though. The jars I have.seen are ridiculous syns x

7. Rochelle1

Rochelle1 Well-Known Member

Made this tonight, I used half a tub of fat free Greek yogurt, a small tub of cottage cheese and two beaten eggs.

Attached Files:

8. Rochelle1

Rochelle1 Well-Known Member

Oh that sounds good too!

9. laura105

laura105 Member

That looks amazing. X

10. louise1982

louise1982 Well-Known Member

I use it to make a proper macaroni cheese too.
    Your dinner looks delicious, could you taste the yogurt?

11. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Well-Known Member

Thank you for this I am making Lasagne for tea tonight and the boys wont eat a yoghurty sauce.

12. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

Use your healthy extra to add parmasan to the fromage frais mixture...yummy!!