White Tea

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Niyid, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Niyid

Niyid Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Can anyone confirm if it's fine to use this white teaClipper Online Shop - Fairtrade and Organic Beverages and more
    that was mentioned in another post.

On the back of the Lipotrim bag it quotes' Can be any ordinary tea including Eary Grey, Herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas, flower, berries etc.

:confused::confused::confused: Would like to try some white tea if i knew it was definitely okay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm pretty sure it is okay as it isn't a flower or fruit tea but if you want to be sure then ring LT on their freephone number or email Val.

Good luck.

x

4. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I drink white tea (I'm on CD SS) after aquiring a taste for it whilst working in Hong Kong & Taiwan.

White tea is just the young shoots & leaves of the tea plant which gives it a more delicate taste. So its ok to drink on CD SS & LT. :) xx

5. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nice swan.... someone bought me some in but haven't used it as was unsure - thanks :)

6. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Yep white tea is ok, so is lemon verbena tea if you can find it, tho thats an acquired taste ive got into it now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.