Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Hiya Cherry

Hope your having a fabby weekend and having a relaxing time with Mr Pie, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hello again, how are you all? I'm just sneaking on for a 10 minute catch up - I'll feel guilty if I abandon Mr Pie for too long as I was away for 6 nights out of the last 7 and leave again tomorrow. However, after this week that should all my travelling done for a little while, phew! I'll be glad to get back on track and start buckling down to lose some weight again then! I have definately gained this week, my clothes feel tighter and I feel like all I have done is eat. Hotel and motorway living is getting harder now so I'm just concentrating on one last week and then I can settle down again - and not have sandwiches for what feels like every meal!!

Take care all, enjoy your weekends xxx

Hey darling,

How are you? What do you do for a living that makes you so far away from mr pie this much?

I've just come back from a week at my mums- ate loads, looking forward to seeing how much I've gained in the morning hahaha

It'll be nice to have you back Cherry :)

I bet you can't wait and I'm sure the weight will fly off once you can control what you're making :D

Hiya Cherry

Oooh where are you girlie? Hope your ok and back home with Mr Pie, thinking you you Boo xxx

Back