Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Hiya Cherry

Hope your not too busy today, its grey and wet here too :eek: where has the summer gone to? Did we actually have a summer?!

I think sts is good seeing as you can't stick to it 100% what with work and traveling etc, you seem in the right mind set, so as soon as things go back to 'normal' then you'll be fine, right catch up with you later Cherry, the clock is ticking re my lunch hour lol Boo xx

Cheers my lovelies for the words of wisdom and encouragment xx

I think that my travels are catching up with me, I was only in the office today but I am so tired and bits of me are aching, probably from strange beds (that sounds v dodgy!!) and too much time in the car. However, I don't care as I'm home now and its Friday tomorrow!!! Mums birthday tomorrow, Little brothers on Saturday (He was her one day late 40th birthday gift lol!!) so a slice a cake may be in order over the weekend!!

Good food today though: EE

B - fibre plus bar (B)

L - tuna, el mayo (2), sweetcorn, jacket spud, salad, an apple

D - scoop each of chilli and chicken, spinach and potato curry (running down the freezer!), rice, roasted peppers and onions
icecream (7)

A - milk

syns: 9

I don't know why but all of a sudden I really want some malteaser!! Where did that come from?! Thankfully there are none here and hopefully the feeling will pass by the morning!

Night all xxx

Enjoy the weekend and the cake :)

I really fancied a crunchie yesterday but luckily I didn't have any. It's strange where the cravings come from.

Good morning all - its a bleary eyed one here today! Might see if I can sneak off early today, can't say as I'll be much use to anyone anyhow!! A cuppa with my lovely mum this afternoon will sort me out!

Take care all xxx

Good morning!!! Well I did manage to leave the office very early yesterday - half one - result!!! Spent a lovely couple of hours with my mum having a natter over a pot of tea (no cake)followed by a lazy evening at home - feeling much refreshed this morning!

We have a fairly low key weekend planned, hoping that the sun makes an appearance tomorrow for a BBQ! Food today? Not sure yet... might have a green day for a change and then we can have fish (B), actifry chips and peas for tea - yum!!!

Hope you all have a good one xxx

Enjoy the weekend and the cake :)

I really fancied a crunchie yesterday but luckily I didn't have any. It's strange where the cravings come from.
you were allowed to crave crunchie yesterday 'thank crunchie its friday' :8855: but you can't today cos its saturday ;)

hope you managed to resist the malteeser urge Cherry. Very impressed if you did as I had a galaxy moment this week

Have a relaxing weekend sweetie as you've been so busy lately and need to recoup. Here if you need us xxxxx

Hiya Cherry

Hope you got to have your bbq with Mr Pie :D:D and I hope your having a nice relaxing weekend, its nice to recharge the batteries, did you have your maltessers? I have a mini bag every day, its my new treat lol (is that sad?! lol hehe)

Hope your having a great night Boo xxx

Good morning my lovelies, how are you all?

We had a gorgeous weekend, very chilled, and food pretty much on plan. Lovely SW friendly BBQ on Sunday, although we did think that we'd have to get the umbrellas out at one point! I did have a packet of maltesers and very good they were too!! Got terrible cake cravings this week but I'm ignoring them and going for a coconut muller instead!!!

Tilly, we love the actifry, and rank it alongside the slow cooker in terms of kitchen gadgetry! As well as great SW chips and roasties we use it for sausages, meatballs, breakfast hash, roasted veggies, my SW scotch eggs... trying to think what else. Less SW friendly but it also cooks the best scampi which has to be healthier than deep frying. Its main use though is the roasties, man I love the roasties!!

Yesterday was on the go again hence no post, but today I am back at my desk so no excuses!! I have my fibre plus bar for brekkie, a SW quiche, yogurt and fruit for lunch and I think that the lovely Mr Pie mentioned a roast chicken dinner for later! Although, I don't think that Mr Pie is my best friend today - I got my end of Aug / beg of Sept schedule yesterday and I'm away for practically 2 weeks, just making it back for late Friday night and Saturday before having to leave again for Scotland on the Sunday. I knew it would ramp up and that will be the bulk of my travelling done then for a while but I think he has very mixed emotions about it bless him, which he is trying not to show me but I know are there. It will be really hard for him managing all three dogs while I'm particularly as my dog Boo pines for me while I'm gone! The worst thing is that I'm kind of excited about it all, its a great development opportunity for me and an excellent way to launch into the new job by meeting each and every one of our staff but I'll have to make sure that I am super nice to him in between! I've already spoken to our mums so they both invite him to tea a few times, and if any of you need any little jobs doing in exchange for dinner let me know and I'll send him over!! As well as being my domestic god he is pretty nifty at plumbing, bricklaying, basic carpentry and electrics but he does tend to travel with a menagerie of large dogs bring chaos whereever they go!!!

Well I'm rambling now, so best I get off and check into each of your diaries!! xxx

Hiya Cherry

Wow you sound in such a good place at the minute, I'm happy for you :D Poor Mr Pie, you will have to take special care of him, I think Mr Boo would be exactly the same.

I'm really glad that work is taking off for you, it makes you feel good doesn't it.

Anyhoo, can't hang around as I'm being naughty (I'm at work!)

Catch up with you later Boo xxx

I do feel like a plan is coming together - just need to be careful now that happiness does not lead to eating! However, Mr Pie is keeping us both on track - and he has surged ahead of me by 3 lbs so I have some ground to make up!!!

Its a glorious evening here, after a rainy grey day the sun came out about 4.00 so I think I might have a potter about the garden - every year I chuck some sunflowers in and this year they are huge - flowers only just coming but some of them are 6ft tall now so I'm off to tie them to the fence again!!

Good morning all, very little to report here, but at least its Wednesday! Overslept this morning, fell back to sleep after the alarm and woke up 30 minutes later - could have been worse!! I haven't done that for years and I know I'm going to feel behind all day now - roll on 5.00!!!

Have a good one xxxx

Hiya Cherry

Just popping by to see how you are, bet you've been super busy, well I hope your having a relaxing weekend hun, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hello all,

This is only a flying visit - I am currently in a hotel in Cheshire waiting for a colleague to pick me up and take us on up to Scotland. He was due a while ago so I'm taking advantage of a rare 5 minutes down time! I hope everyone is OK? I'm looking forward to coming home this weekend and catching up with all your diaries and your fab losses that I'm sure you're all having.
Weight wise, I'm not too sure where I am - I did have a quick look on Sunday and was holding out on my STS which I was really happy about.... and only 2 more weeks of travelling after this one so perhaps come Sept I can aim for a loss again!!
Take care all, I'll post you all properly on the weekend xxx

Back