Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Phew Friday evening at last!! Not quite home yet, just waiting for car park antics to clear before I make a dash for it!! Even the sun has come ut for 5.00, what more can I ask for?!

Food wise: EE

B - 2 hb eggs, nectarine

L - 5 finn crisp (last of the box, you'd think they'd know that I need 6 at a time?!!), quark, ham, apple, nectarine, 3 plums

D - I think Mr Pie has done a roast tonight.....mmmm!

Hiya Cherry

Hope you had a fab weekend hun, wow it must have been a great feeling to try on those clothes and they were all too big! Hope your day isn't too hetic, catch up with you later Boo xx

Will it be ok if I email you some of my ideas tomorrow. I know you're really busy so i you don't have time don't be afraid to say :)

Hello all, thought I should pop on qucikly after a few days away with work again. I've been trying to be on plan, but it can be tricky when you're not controlling what you have or how its prepared. Doesn't help that its * week so my mind is playing tricks on me!! I'm sitting here now with a big salad hoping to counteract the white bread sarnie that I ended up with last night!

Tillymax, no problem to mail me - I can't remember if I gave you my email address so I'll message you now x

I hope everyone is OK and having a fab week? xxx

Tilly max - I came here before I checked my mail, I can see that I have it so will take a look this evening xxx

Hiya Cherry

How are you settling into your new job? I shouldn't worry about the sandwich etc, if you have gained you'll get that off in no time. I don't know where you are Cherry, but here is so bloomin humid, I'm like a grumpy old woman...... wait a minute, I am! :D:D:D Boo xx

Tilly max - I came here before I checked my mail, I can see that I have it so will take a look this evening xxx

Thanks Cherry.

I know you're really busy so if you don't get chance don't worry about it.

I'm going into work on Tuesday so I'll keep trying to reword it before then. My mind just keeps going totally blank - I won't put that on the CV :8855:

Hello ladies, sorry I am being so c**p this week at keeping in touch! I'm still thinking of you all regularly though and still trying to keep on track as best I can - next week my 'UK tour' takes in birmingham, manchester and leeds so I'll give a little wave if I'm whizzing past on a motorway near any of you!! Only about 6 more weeks of crazy madness to go!!

I hope everyone is OK and I'll come and have a nosy in all your diaries soon xxx

Another weekend over, where do they go? And why do they go so fast?! I need a plan this week that helps me stick to plan while I'm travelling AND doesn't cost me a fortune as we're totally skint this month - and it doesn't look to get much better for next month - pah!! I think I'll have to make up some big pasta pots for travelling. Breakfasts are usually OK, and I'm alright in the evenings if I have company, but if its just me I tend to get bored and end up sucking on a bag of malteasers! Or worse...!!

I hope everyone is OK and doing a better job of sticking to plan than me? xxx

Mmm, I do love a thick chuncky soup - we've perfected a similar sounding one with bacon, carrots and dried soup mix - so lentil plus pearl barley, split peas and some others odds n sods!!

Most of the time its OK as I'm home every night, but over the next 6 - 8 weeks I do have an increasing number of nights away, up to 4 at a time, so long enough to have to completely rely on work buffets and hotel offerings, plus long enough for boredom to kick in!! Worst of all not all of the venues have free internet access so I can't even come on here and talk to you lovely lot! It'll be OK though, on the days I can't be SW friendly I'll just have to be as good as I can be and hope it all continues to move downwards!!!

You can do this Cherry. Just look at your signature. How much you've lost so far and each month. :D plan plan plan. When staying over I know it will be much harder and I would find that very difficult just stick to plan as best you can. We are all here for you and if you need us or we can help in anyway at all just holler ((hugs)) xxxxx

Hiya Cherry

Just popping by to see how you are, my you are busy! As Jackie says, plan and don't be too hard on yourself if once in a while there is no other option than to go off plan. You've done so well so far so any little gain, you'll have off in no time!

Catch up with you later Boo xxxx

Thank you for the lovely messages, they really do mean alot. I've decided to do the best I can, SW when I can and the healthiest options I can make when I can't - I will get there, just may be a little bumpy for a few weeks but hey, thats life I guess!!

Easy day today, catch up day in the office. I may have a reprive this week afterall, and only have to go on day trips, not overnighters!

Good day foodwise, although I did completely skip breakfast - no zero points there!!!

Red day

B - nothing, just a cup of tea

L - SW quiche made with 2 eggs, half pot cottage cheese, ham and peppers, strawberries

S - which should have been breakfast but forgot to take it with me this morning - fibre plus bar (B)

D - lamb steak (2 for mint marninade), new pots (B), spinach with some quark stirred through

A - milk in tea

Thats it for now, although still some syns to use to may indulge in a cider lolly - nostagic bliss!!!

Hiya Cherry :D

How's your day today? Not too busy I hope.

You've got the right attitude about your food, stay on plan when you can and choose the healthest option if you can't - simples lol

Anyhoo work is calling me, so catch up with you later Boo xxx

Good morning,

How are you all on this rather wet grey morning?

All is well here, and I'm back in the office today, hopefully catching up with my own tail!

WI this morning, and in a fortnight I have....STS!!! I was OK with that though considering all the craziness! I knew when I started that real life would sometimes get in the way but I guess that if I can hit obstacles and come out without a gain, then when its plain sailing again I should be losing again - not sure if that makes sense but I know what I mean!! Food choices have been OK over the last week, but I have probably overdone the 'B' choices, and sometimes bread has had to be white rather than wm, so I can see where I have gone off course, but at least it wasn't a big binge on c**p so something to celebrate anyway!

I hope everyone else is having a good week? I'll be back to catch up later xxx

I totally understand what you say too, as you have to live as well as stick to plan, and STS is good xxx

Back