Who do you think will win the Apprentice?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by topsy, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. topsy

topsy Full Member

After watching the show on Wednesday i couldn't believe Ben went and Debra stayed!!!!

Deborah (god knows how you spell her name) - looks like she's got a NASTY smell under her nose and is a bit 2-faced - so no not her

Howard (god love him) does he have a personality? and he's definately got a face only a mother could love:eek: he's dreary - so no not him

Lorraine (OMG how is she still here???) she had a face that says smack me!!!! - no not here

James (the wet one) really can't say much about him really he's boring - no not him

Jasmina/or Yashmina (bolshy) she changes her opinions as often as the wind changes - no not her

The Blonde One (think it's Kate) suppose she's ok but she loses brownie points for going out with Philip (i love myself) - maybe

I think there is someone better that these candidates on this forum that would make a better apprentice - so who do you think should win???????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

I really do not want her to win.

I don't want Kate to win either - simply because I can't watch her big smiling teeth any longer - they take up 60% of her face!

4. topsy

topsy Full Member

I agree with you too far too many teeth she would be a big hit at Ascot or Newmarket lol

5. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

I just can't watch anything when she is onthe screen - I'm just staring at these huge, over-whitened teeth! :D

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Kate shoud win :)

7. topsy

topsy Full Member

I think there could be someone on here that is more intelligent and common sense than that bunch of over inflated ego idiots!!!!!

8. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

The guy who runs the market stall where I buy my veg has more business sense!

9. RoseyRoo1983

RoseyRoo1983 Full Member

I'd like Debra to win - she is bulshy and thick skinned like me! (liiterally)!!!

x

10. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Oooooh - It's interview night tonight!

:stickdance: