Who do you think will win the Apprentice?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by topsy, 22 May 2009.

1. topsy

topsy Well-Known Member

After watching the show on Wednesday i couldn't believe Ben went and Debra stayed!!!!

Deborah (god knows how you spell her name) - looks like she's got a NASTY smell under her nose and is a bit 2-faced - so no not her

Howard (god love him) does he have a personality? and he's definately got a face only a mother could love:eek: he's dreary - so no not him

Lorraine (OMG how is she still here???) she had a face that says smack me!!!! - no not here

James (the wet one) really can't say much about him really he's boring - no not him

Jasmina/or Yashmina (bolshy) she changes her opinions as often as the wind changes - no not her

The Blonde One (think it's Kate) suppose she's ok but she loses brownie points for going out with Philip (i love myself) - maybe

I think there is someone better that these candidates on this forum that would make a better apprentice - so who do you think should win???????
  2. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Well-Known Member

I really do not want her to win.

I don't want Kate to win either - simply because I can't watch her big smiling teeth any longer - they take up 60% of her face!
  3. topsy

topsy Well-Known Member

I agree with you too far too many teeth she would be a big hit at Ascot or Newmarket lol
  4. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Well-Known Member

I just can't watch anything when she is onthe screen - I'm just staring at these huge, over-whitened teeth! :D
  5. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Kate shoud win :)
  6. topsy

topsy Well-Known Member

I think there could be someone on here that is more intelligent and common sense than that bunch of over inflated ego idiots!!!!!
  7. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Well-Known Member

The guy who runs the market stall where I buy my veg has more business sense!
  8. RoseyRoo1983

RoseyRoo1983 Well-Known Member

I'd like Debra to win - she is bulshy and thick skinned like me! (liiterally)!!!

9. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Well-Known Member

Oooooh - It's interview night tonight!