Who eats and eats and eats free food...

I don't tend to pig out just because it's free, I take it to mean that you CAN have it freely but don't HAVE to. I'll just eat until I am satisfied and thats enough for me.

Yep *holds hand up* some days I don't seem to stop but it's rare. Normally around * week when I never feel satisfied. I'm definitely not eating as much as I did before SW though so it's not the end of the world.

:confused: Hi sorry I didn't mean it so literally!!! There are just sometime i think "OMG I have pigged out on fruit today I wonder if this is normal?"
Thanks for all your concerns and advice though ! ;) x

i do feel like i am eating more than I usually would. i mean...before i would only eat twice a day. 1 would be somehting awfully unhealthy but quite small then the 2nd would be loads of takeaway or some-such. im eating more on SW now but obviously its much healthier and satisfying but yeah... i will admit that i feel more like a piggy even though its better stuff. I just think no one else wants to admit to eating and eating and eating but thats how i feel a bit :D

No worries x

When I said 'you' I just meant 'the reader' not literally YOU :p Sorry didn't want to make you think I was directing it at you!

With regards to the fruit? Are you eating it because:
A - It stops you eating naughties :checkmark:
B - For the sake of it "only sometimes" :checkmark: "feel bad for this one but its true" :eek:
C - Your hungry :checkmark:
D - you don't know, you just want it

Tick all that apply :D

Well, right or wrong, I know I do make a pig of myself on free food, sometimes.
Until starting SW I barely had any appetite, and discovering all these new tastes and textures had been a revelation to me! lol So, yes, I have eaten more in the last 2.5 years than I probably did in the 10 years previous - no joke! But I'm three stone lighter as a result ;-)

I admit I ate and ate at first, but defo still lost. Over time as I got lighter I started concentrating on portion sizes and recognising hunger. This worked well as just when my losses started slowing I started eating less.

I now have 3 meals a day and rarely snack - just because I have noticed that my meals leave me satisfied enough not to eat for the sake of it.

It works itself out over time so don't stress about it too much- you have to learn to relax around food and not demonise is- this is the beauty of SW
xxx

I am eating more than I used to - think I am keeping the strawberry growers of GB in business - I love the fact I can eat fruit without feeling naughty - I was on WW so it feels fantastic! I do find I am fuller quicker though

Im an ex-wwer as well and i love being able to have fruit when i want it and any fruit ie. not avoiding bananas 100% and hello peas and sweetcorn! :D

I think eat as much superfree as you want/can, but go easy on free dont just eat it for the sake of it being free.

Im an ex-wwer as well and i love being able to have fruit when i want it and any fruit ie. not avoiding bananas 100% and hello peas and sweetcorn! :D

I think eat as much superfree as you want/can, but go easy on free dont just eat it for the sake of it being free.

Back