Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Who eats and eats and eats free food...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by libbywhite, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. libbywhite

libbywhite gonna do it

... till there stuffed on this diet and still loses weight????

Just intrigued!! :)

Last edited: 9 June 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. libbywhite

libbywhite gonna do it

Anyone ??????

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I don't tend to pig out just because it's free, I take it to mean that you CAN have it freely but don't HAVE to. I'll just eat until I am satisfied and thats enough for me.

5. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep *holds hand up* some days I don't seem to stop but it's rare. Normally around * week when I never feel satisfied. I'm definitely not eating as much as I did before SW though so it's not the end of the world.

6. libbywhite

libbywhite gonna do it

lol thanks for answers x

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

It is not about quantity of food but eating so you are satisifed.

8. libbywhite

libbywhite gonna do it

:confused: Hi sorry I didn't mean it so literally!!! There are just sometime i think "OMG I have pigged out on fruit today I wonder if this is normal?"
    Thanks for all your concerns and advice though ! ;) x

9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i do feel like i am eating more than I usually would. i mean...before i would only eat twice a day. 1 would be somehting awfully unhealthy but quite small then the 2nd would be loads of takeaway or some-such. im eating more on SW now but obviously its much healthier and satisfying but yeah... i will admit that i feel more like a piggy even though its better stuff. I just think no one else wants to admit to eating and eating and eating but thats how i feel a bit :D

10. libbywhite

libbywhite gonna do it

No worries x

11. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well, right or wrong, I know I do make a pig of myself on free food, sometimes.
    Until starting SW I barely had any appetite, and discovering all these new tastes and textures had been a revelation to me! lol So, yes, I have eaten more in the last 2.5 years than I probably did in the 10 years previous - no joke! But I'm three stone lighter as a result ;-)

12. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    I admit I ate and ate at first, but defo still lost. Over time as I got lighter I started concentrating on portion sizes and recognising hunger. This worked well as just when my losses started slowing I started eating less.

I now have 3 meals a day and rarely snack - just because I have noticed that my meals leave me satisfied enough not to eat for the sake of it.

It works itself out over time so don't stress about it too much- you have to learn to relax around food and not demonise is- this is the beauty of SW
    xxx

13. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    I am eating more than I used to - think I am keeping the strawberry growers of GB in business - I love the fact I can eat fruit without feeling naughty - I was on WW so it feels fantastic! I do find I am fuller quicker though

14. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im an ex-wwer as well and i love being able to have fruit when i want it and any fruit ie. not avoiding bananas 100% and hello peas and sweetcorn! :D

I think eat as much superfree as you want/can, but go easy on free dont just eat it for the sake of it being free.

15. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im an ex-wwer as well and i love being able to have fruit when i want it and any fruit ie. not avoiding bananas 100% and hello peas and sweetcorn! :D

I think eat as much superfree as you want/can, but go easy on free dont just eat it for the sake of it being free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.