Who has a weight in tonight?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi All
Good luck to you all tonight if you have a weight in, I have mine tonight,i have been excellent and i no i have got a good result. I have checked on my scales 3rd week on s/s again.How you all been?
Good Luck!! :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone that has weigh-in on a Monday night! Actually Monday will be weigh-in night for me from next Monday too :)

Good luck Gem xxx

I'm WI' in, in about 20 minutes. I know I've been good too so should be a good result.

Scales haven't moved these last few days but they moved fairly well before that so it's all good.

Oooh, shall we start a monday night club... LOLOL!!!

I'll keep you informed when i'm back at 16:45ish.

That's REALLY good Gem, well done! How much do you want to lose in total if you don't mind me asking? Today is my first day and is going ok so far, fingers crossed for next week :) xxx

DAISY: when i first got weighted i was 13.1 now 11.9, they say my weight should be 10.10 same as weight watchers but i would like to get to about 10 if i can,some people thing i shouldnt go this low but i have never been this lowest was 10.8 with weight watcher,as i lost 3 stone with them,but met my new bf who been with for 18 months and put all back on.!
How much do you wanna loose if you dont mind me asking!!

AG1981: please let me no how you get on mine isnt till 7.00 but never get weighted till later,please let me no.Will start a new thread now with MONDAY WEIGHT IN RESULTS!

Gem - I am trying not to think about the huge amount that I want to lose as a whole but rather in stones but realistically I want to lose at least 5 stone, maybe more hun :) xx

9 1/4 lbs down tonight. First two weeks have been fantastic, looking forward to the coming weeks. I know it'll slow down but I WILL get there in the end.

Thanks for all of your support.

:party0023:

Hi there, I am new to this forum so havent got a posh ticker thing or anything yet!!!

Myself and hubby started Cambridge on 8/1/08. I was 12st 2 and have lost the following

Week 1

oops pressed enter before I should have!!

Week 1 - 8lbs - SS
Week 2 - 5lbs - SS
Week 3 - 3lbs - SS
Week 4 - 2lbs - SS/790
Week 5 - 1lb - 790

So I am now 10st 11, got 11 pounds to go but feeling really good at the moment, BMI down to 26.5

Looking forward to getting to know people and watching all our weight drop off!!!

Jules

Back