who has the perfect figure?

My picks would be JLo, Marilyn Monroe and also Kate Winslet. If I had a magic wand, I would not go for being stick thin, but for nice curves in the right places.

I've always liked people whose bodies look slim, but toned. The sort who look like they're actually had to go the gym and work on it rather than just had surgery or done silly stupid starving diets.

I think Davina looks great and I know from her DVD's she works bl**dy hard at it!!

mar.jpg

Marilyn Munroe .

See, if this was from nowadays, she would be on the front of Heat magazine in one of them 'Stars who've put on weight' features. Don't get me wrong, she looks absolutely amazing and I would love that figure. But compared to today's celebs, she looks 'big' cos nowadays they are all so ridiculously skinny!

Ooh your post has just taken me back to when I used to do nude modelling for a well known artist in the next village, Henry Bird.
It must have been about 15 years ago, and the first time I went I was a bit nervous as I was quite big.

Well, he sat there, eyed me up and down, rubbed his hands and said...

"Oh...what Reubens could have done with you...!"

I was so chuffed, all my worries melted away, and every sitting I would fall asleep posing!

Anyway, I'm firmly in the Marilyn Monroe camp. Now theres a woman who really LOOKED like a woman...

th_MarilynMonroe-26.jpg

th_Marilyn_Monroe.jpg

You must be gorgeous if you are Ruebenesc. What a brilliant experience sitting for Henry Bird, you must be quite some *bird* Forgive the very bad pun!

This is one of his pencil sketches and he certainly knew what a woman's thighs looked like.......well mine at least, he must have been peeping !!!

JHHB003.jpg

Marilyn was fabulous, curvy, feminine and sexy and her type and figure are so achievable. Who wants to be a Kate Moss look-a-like, not me!

See, if this was from nowadays, she would be on the front of Heat magazine in one of them 'Stars who've put on weight' features. Don't get me wrong, she looks absolutely amazing and I would love that figure. But compared to today's celebs, she looks 'big' cos nowadays they are all so ridiculously skinny!

I understand what you mean but I don't see it. She looks in perfect proportion to me though as I said I understand you and think that sadly you are right.

Art the moment I am an SW failure and hopefully this thread will inspire me to climb back on the wagon.

Holly Willoughby. Pre pregnancy-not that i dont think she looked good whilst pregnant but in my ideal world i wouldnt have a baby bump!

She is another who i think has curves in the right places

You must be gorgeous if you are Ruebenesc. What a brilliant experience sitting for Henry Bird, you must be quite some *bird* Forgive the very bad pun!

This is one of his pencil sketches and he certainly knew what a woman's thighs looked like.......well mine at least, he must have been peeping !!!

JHHB003.jpg

Oh Sue,

Thanks for posting that lovely sketch by Henry, it's really similar to the ones he did of me! I have one of the pastels sketches he did of me in my bedroom. He kindly mounted it for me and gave me it after a sitting, saying "You can buy a yaught with this when I'm gone!" ;)

It WAS quite an experience sitting for Henry! He originally asked my neighbour when they were on the same bus! She did a few sittings and then told him about me (he wanted to know if I was big cos he liked his girls v plump) and so she asked if I would like to go one day! Don't know what gave me the courage to do it but I'm so glad I did!

I used to pick him up and take him to the studio in the middle of town. An amazing top floor attic completely chocca with thousands of drawings and paintings! He'd surround me with little electric heaters so I didnt get cold...and I just ALWAYS fell asleep! He was very eccentric, and during breaks in drawing he would insist that I ate fresh cream cakes! And all through the sittings he would tell me wonderful stories about the famous people he had met, and the places he had been with his beloved wife, actress Freda Jackson.

Henry would often invite me and the children to his gorgeous house, where they would run around the orchard and pick apples! The house was like an art gallery, huge paintings on every square inch of wall! And in later years when he became ill, my neighbour and I used to make his meals for him.

Lovely, lovely talented man.

(Oh...and Sue... definitely NOT gorgeous, just FAT! :banana dancer: )

Last edited:
oooohhh and another one... anastasia -now THAT is one heck of a stomach ..... chances of me ending up with one like that ? NIL :p

17010-%C3%83%C6%92%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%C2%A6%C3%83%C6%92%C3%82%C2%A9%C3%83%C6%92%C3%82%C2%AA%C3%83%C6%92%C3%82%C2%BC%C3%83%C6%92%C3%82%C2%AD%C3%83%C6%92%C3%82%C2%A1%2520027.jpg

There are some lovely ladies mentioned on this thread but for me it would be Marilyn Monroe she was gorgeous

Oh Sue,

Thanks for posting that lovely sketch by Henry, it's really similar to the ones he did of me! I have one of the pastels sketches he did of me in my bedroom. He kindly mounted it for me and gave me it after a sitting, saying "You can buy a yaught with this when I'm gone!" ;)

It WAS quite an experience sitting for Henry! He originally asked my neighbour when they were on the same bus! She did a few sittings and then told him about me (he wanted to know if I was big cos he liked his girls v plump) and so she asked if I would like to go one day! Don't know what gave me the courage to do it but I'm so glad I did!

I used to pick him up and take him to the studio in the middle of town. An amazing top floor attic completely chocca with thousands of drawings and paintings! He'd surround me with little electric heaters so I didnt get cold...and I just ALWAYS fell asleep! He was very eccentric, and during breaks in drawing he would insist that I ate fresh cream cakes! And all through the sittings he would tell me wonderful stories about the famous people he had met, and the places he had been with his beloved wife, actress Freda Jackson.

Henry would often invite me and the children to his gorgeous house, where they would run around the orchard and pick apples! The house was like an art gallery, huge paintings on every square inch of wall! And in later years when he became ill, my neighbour and I used to make his meals for him.

Lovely, lovely talented man.

(Oh...and Sue... definitely NOT gorgeous, just FAT! :banana dancer: )

What an amazing experience for you.

I love eccentric people !!!!

Back