Who Hates Chelsea?

ME, I do :mad: Trouble is, I hate the other team (can't type what I usually call them here, would probably get banned) too!

Ah well, you can't always get what you want..... I now have no interest in the final, couldn't give a rats who wins.... Terry's an aggressive thug, Drogba should be in Covent Garden with the Royal Ballet (would also have a go at Fat Frank normally, but I'll leave him be, out of respect) etc etc. Rooney's an aggressive thug, Christine Ronaldo should be in Covent Garden with the Royal Opera, Gary Neville's an ill bred hooligan..... Hmmmmm am sensing something of a theme here :D

Well done to the Chavs, they probably did deserve to go through in the end (God it kills me to say that), though their passage was somewhat fortuitous - as for 21 May.....think I'll be cutting the lawn with som nail scissors :D :eek:

Last edited:
being an arsenal fan not really interested but man u were the better team on tuesday and wanted liverpool to win last nite so now im going for man u as cant stand chelsea dont know how they get their big heads through the tunnell !!! mind you frank and terry are mmmmm

being an arsenal fan not really interested but man u were the better team on tuesday and wanted liverpool to win last nite so now im going for man u as cant stand chelsea dont know how they get their big heads through the tunnell !!! mind you frank and terry are mmmmm

hahaha pmsl big heads through the tunnell!!!!:)

i miss jose... he was sooooooooooooooooooooo sexual!

i dont support or care about any of them but i like to support the underdog! xxxx

i dont support or care about any of them but i like to support the underdog! xxxx

oooooo Jose is gorgeous. I second that sooooooooo sexual! I'm afraid I really cannot see why girlies like Ronaldo!! I don't like boys. Give me a man anyday......anyways back to football......I'm from Manchester so obviously don't support United as most of their fans are from the South ;) Come on Chelsea. :D

I don't think much of Chelsea BUT I have an exponential dislike of Liverpool FC and one particular supporter.:mad:

Manchester United sits in between, so I'll be supporting Chelsea come the final, but Manchester Utd will win.

i used to watch the matches just to see him,,,sex on legs he is,,would swap hubby for him anyday lol

lol he is honestly one of the sexiest men alive! and his moodiness and mysteriousness made him all the more appealing. When im skinny i plan on going to Portugal let him fall in love with me :D
just think of the children we would make :D

I hate football, especially Man Utd, but Jose ... he just oozed gorgeousity! Mmmmm :D.

What a shame he didn't want to be England manager, we'd still be seeing a lot more of him.

Back