• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who is joining me on the naughty stair??

snuggle69

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 14st1.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st11lb(29.14%)
I have had what turns out to be a very bad week, just been put into situations which made it more or less impossible to stick to the plan. So I am now feeling very sorry for myself and I am sitting firmly on the naughty stair. Am I all alone or is anyone else joining me?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
S: 248lb C: 248lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0lb(0%)
*parks bottom down next to ya*

Im SO with you - been away and been an untter piggy this week. My scales show a 5lb gain this week but will find out officially at class tonite - oh dear! xx

S: 16st9lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 5st9lb(33.91%)
I was sat their all day Sunday for being bad on Saturday!!! On wards and upwards though now!!!

Mumoftwo

S: 15st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st11lb(25.24%)
I have had a very bad 2 weeks! I am going to put myself on the naughty stair too, for 47 minutes, one minute for each year I've been on this planet. Hopefully I can spend the time reflecting on how bad I've been and talk myself into getting back on plan.

Woodsylou

Silver Member
S: 13st6.5lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i LOVE the word piggy!

i have been good this week but love this thread x

snuggle69

Silver Member
phew glad I am not alone....so lets give each other loads of support on this rather large stair!!

Mumoftwo

S: 15st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st11lb(25.24%)
I was really bad over Easter, I went away for a few days and pigged out. I was feeling really positive about getting back on plan but I blew it again this weekend when we went to stay with some rellys. Back on plan today but feeling really cross with myself and deprived.

Grr!! I had been really focused since my holiday in February and was losing again, why do I do it to myself??

I hope we can all get over this blip, and soon!! Good luck to everyone else on the naughty stair.

I'm on the naughty step too! in fact I think i'm going to be here a while so best come up with a plan to be good. Still with all of you on the step it's not lonely!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well I have been out on my bike for an hour tonight and cut the front and back grass.....so I did escape the stair for a while...am planted right back on it again now...although I have been 100% good today so hopefully if I stay for another day I might be allowed off!

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I will come and join you all on Wednesday! It's my Sister's birthday and she's decided on staying home for a bbq and buffet. She picked virtually ALL the food and there isn't much SW friendly stuff. Ah well, it's just the one day *whistles*

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well its D-day for me tonight...weigh in is a 7pm and its just how bad the damage is! But I went back on plan yesterday morning and today have woken up feeling slightly better and less bloated...but still stuck on this naughty stair for today!

S: 22st7lb C: 20st11lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(7.62%)
im on that step with you too, ive been an absolute pig this week, burger king, pizza hut, sweets, chocolate 1 bbq one party/bbq loads of alcohol, so your not alone only difference is i dont beat myself up about it just draw a line under last week and get back on plan i find if i feel guilty i will just eat more and thats no good. got weigh in tonight hope its not too bad but who cares ive had a good week and enjoyed everything thats passed my lips. hope you have a better week next week xx

S: 11st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st12lb(7.5%)
oh me too not been doing SW for about 5 weeks and i put on 5lbs!!!!

so annoyed at myself but i have to look forward too now

chins up and off we go again :)