Who is on SS+?

xSinead

Silver Member
Just curious, what are your weekly weight losses on SS+? xx

My 1st and 2nd were 6lbs an 5lbs then kind of went down to 3/4 for a few weeks and I went off tracks slightly! It's pretty much te same as ss Aslong as u stick to it 100%! I'm back on it and have lost 3lbs in 3days which is perfect for me

I am
see my signature at bottom of this message
pretty good losses and i`ve not finished week 7 yet
i think i`ll do an average of 12 to 14lbs a month which i`m happy with

kaz :)

those are amazing losses kaz - well done :-D x

I'm on SS+, and I was 14 stone 13 pounds on the 1st Feb. I'm 13 stone 3 at the mo (according to my CDC's scales.. on mine I'm 13stone 1pound :D)
so 1 stone 10 pounds in a month and a week :D

Also, I have pcos so my weight loss is likely to be slower than most peoples.. apparently..

I love it because I can manage things like meals out (had grilled fish and broccoli in a restaurant, moved half of it to under the fish skin, and ate enough to make it my 'green and white', and noone I was with noticed I was doing anything different from them. Also I don't get constipated (but then I do also add psylium husk to my shakes etc)

some days I have four packs, some days I have three packs and a 'green and white'. I'm hoping to stick with the 'green and white' list of ingredients long term as my main food so it's helping with training up my OH too!! :D

I have PCOS too, but lost 4 stone in 3 months on cambridge before, so it slow weight loss deffinately didn't affect me either i dont think :)

Back