Who is starting / re-starting CD tomorrow?

RuthG

Gold Member
I think there are a few of us, just thought it'd be nice to see who is who!

Hi !

Just posted on your 'Last Supper Thread'...lol:rolleyes:

I have been messing about on SSing for about 2 months - although have still managed almost a stone:rolleyes:

Planning to get back at it properly tomorrow morning - have spoken to my CDC today and am going to do the SS+ (the 4 packs and milk one)... see how I go with that.....

I notice your in Coventry Ruthie - who is your CDC???? Mine is Ali in Radford?? (I live near Walsgrave Hospital).....

Good luck - you'll be fine.... loads and loads of water is the key !!

Hi !

Just posted on your 'Last Supper Thread'...lol:rolleyes:

I have been messing about on SSing for about 2 months - although have still managed almost a stone:rolleyes:

Planning to get back at it properly tomorrow morning - have spoken to my CDC today and am going to do the SS+ (the 4 packs and milk one)... see how I go with that.....

I notice your in Coventry Ruthie - who is your CDC???? Mine is Ali in Radford?? (I live near Walsgrave Hospital).....

Good luck - you'll be fine.... loads and loads of water is the key !!
I live very near Walsgrave hospital too, going to see Jo in Mount Nod!

hi i'm switching from lighter life and starting cd tomorrow - going to see my councellor at 1.30, just wondering whether to do ss or ss+, cos i'm used to being on 4 packs a day with LL.

Hi there everyone. I'm restarting tomorrow too. It was going to be today but I stupidly left loads of food in the fridge that I couldn't bear to throw away!

Good luck to everyone restarting and remember to down that water!

Hello All!! I just joined tonight and am starting CD SS tomorrow for the first time ever. I'm a bit nervous but haven't really felt the urge to pig out today...weird for me!

Good luck to all who are starting / re-starting tomorrow, can't wait for the updates!

Good luck to you all!

Nice to see someone else in Suffolk Donna!

S xx

I'm restarting today....Have had a crap few weeks and was my birthday yesterday so I didn't want to scrimp on that. Back to SS+....hopefully...lol:eek:

Hi girls, good luck with start/restart. :) I've heard of SS+ a couple times now is it a new plan added?
It's 4 shakes plus skimmed milk or 3 shakes plus 200cal meal per day.

Back