Who left the X Factor?

I hope so as my mum missed the results but seemed to think Ashley was out but was only 50% sure!

Just done the same - was going to post the link.

I can't believe he has gone, that is a real shocker. So upset I missed it now.

We will have to watch it tomorrow.

ASHLEY WENT HOME...
AND SIMON WAS REALLY PI**ED OFF AS HE SAID LOUIS ONLY DID IT AS REVENGE !!

ASHLEY WENT HOME...
AND SIMON WAS REALLY PI**ED OFF AS HE SAID LOUIS ONLY DID IT AS REVENGE !!

I am absolutely shocked I thought Ashely would have won, but, then I knew Simon would lose an act tonight, that much was obvious.

Yeah... it was Ashley vs Robert!

Wow I can't believe Louis picked Ashley over Robert, how shocking is that?!?

I really ought to get a life shouldn't I?

I rather like Ashleys voice, though I thought he sang badly tonight :(

Not sure about his attitude though. I sort of flit from thinking he's rather arrogant, to wondering if I've just misunderstood him.

Wanted to smack his hand when he did that very rude pretend cough when Sharon spoke, and again when he insinuated that Louis voted him off because he was the strongest competitor. Especially with Robert standing there.

As for Simon. Naughty, naughty Simon. Of course, most of it is an act, but even so...reckon he's being more arrogant that normal (if that's possible).

Simon also said he was going to be honest even with his own performers, but said Ashley was fantastic tonight:confused::confused:

I often agree with Simon, but reckon he must have had a stand in when Ashley sung tonight. He couldn't have heard him. Perhaps he was sat on his throne :D

Nah he was abit jumped up for my liking and remember he was at the bottom 2...

No chance of winning.

Neither has Robert.

I fink Eton Road will soar to the finish line and thats only because of the geezer that looks like ya man from Placebo and is funkier than the funkiest chick.

Ivy

Nah he was abit jumped up for my liking and remember he was at the bottom 2...

No chance of winning.

Neither has Robert.

I fink Eton Road will soar to the finish line and thats only because of the geezer that looks like ya man from Placebo and is funkier than the funkiest chick.

Ivy

OMG! That's who he reminds me of! It's been bugging me for weeks! Thanks Ivy!:D

Back