who loves my new avatar?

Yip - looking good girl! Just make sure you keep counting those slices as you gobble them all up! - lol

Did you enjoy the Woman of the Year "thing"? How did your pal get on? Well done to her anyways!

Best o'luck'n'stuff!

LOL.....I love it sweetie. X

Love the avatar - Selling in ASDA you say? Am going to my local one on Tuesday will keep an eye out - white bread toasts so much better than wholemeal.

ok im confused, what make is white nimble, how many syns etc, im very curious, is this possible to have any white bread less than 5 syns a aslice??
laura

Well, after all the marketing you guys have been doing on behalf of Nimble White, I decided to get some instead of my usual Wholegrain version.......and I must admit..... I'm converted!!!! Sooooo nice having a bacon butty on white bread this weekend!!! Cheers! :)

Vixxter i love your avi muchly!! (btw peeps i am Vics nimble 'dealer')

Thankyou for bringing the special bread into my life tooooooo!!! Im converted although gutted that ive had all my syns and HExs for today so no bacon butty for me tonight boooooo!!!

For those who want to try the nimble goodness you will prob need to go to one of the really big asdas as they dont sell it in my local one hence my lil trek out to the one that sells it! I have on one occasion seen it at one of our big sainsburys too!

hehe my two new loaves are nestling nicely in our breadbin waiting to be scoffed! :D

I found this in my local Waitrose by where I work. I'm converted to wholemeal bread now though so thought I wouldn't tempt fate by getting it! Although it looked and felt lovely and soft!

Back