Who managed to get Golden Tickets then???

i didnt want any - but saw soooo many friends trying and succeeding i am not sure what the fuss is about!?! hehe! x

i got some for wembley eventually - was on the computer for over 3hrs!!!

ps if anyone here is still trying to get tickets - i got mine through ticketmaster.ie - the irish site has less traffic and is crashing less

I'm so jealous, would've love to go but just can't afford that amount on maternity pay. X

I managed to get some for Sunderland - I got 13 in total lol!!! I needed 6, a friend from work needed 2 & my SIL needed 5 so I managed to get 2 orders put through. Can't wait!!

Tickets are limited to 8 per person/household/card/city so you may find one of these orders automatically cancelled :eek:

Anyway I've got them for Wembley on 6th - after working 12 hour night duty and staying up all day to get them - I'm now to exhausted to be excited - time for bed!!

i got some for wembley eventually - was on the computer for over 3hrs!!!

ps if anyone here is still trying to get tickets - i got mine through ticketmaster.ie - the irish site has less traffic and is crashing less

I actually LOVE you Bigbelly 79 - got my tickets on the Ireland website thanks to your fabulous suggestion!

xxx

Love this ^^ sweet that miniminers help each other out :D

Tickets are limited to 8 per person/household/card/city so you may find one of these orders automatically cancelled :eek:

Anyway I've got them for Wembley on 6th - after working 12 hour night duty and staying up all day to get them - I'm now to exhausted to be excited - time for bed!!

I realise that - it was 2 seperate transactions under 2 separate names, should have said that. I had about 6 pages open on my browser & managed to get 2 order forms for Seetickets, I ordered the maximum of 8 under my details then on the other form I ordered 5 with my SIL's details & her card - they should be fine - used separate email addresses as well.

So pleased I managed to get them - think hubbie wishes he was coming now so I'm trying to get 1 ticket for the Monday but not having any luck :(

Yeah I got mine after a message on good old face book saying that the irish site wasn't crashing as bad :D

I am sooooooooooo excited, the last tour was just amazing, so this is going to be mega amazing!! lol

i wasnt really fussed, but knowing my bessie is a major TT fan, i thought i'd ahve aloookie, as they are doing friday the 1st july which is her birthday in london which isnt a major drive for us and her baby will be old enough to be left with grandparents by then.. but the last DECENT seats are going for over a grand :(

i wasnt really fussed, but knowing my bessie is a major TT fan, i thought i'd ahve aloookie, as they are doing friday the 1st july which is her birthday in london which isnt a major drive for us and her baby will be old enough to be left with grandparents by then.. but the last DECENT seats are going for over a grand :(

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Flippin 'eck !!!

I just got the standing as did this last time & had a right 'old boogie about, was great!

cannot stand, standing!

Joes parents made us go see bruce springsteen a few years back. we stood in the hottest weather of the year for frontline tickets to stand alllllllll day, then had to stand all night. after an hour into the show, i cried and we sold our bands to another couple who swapped thier seats. Thankgod.

No luck here :cry:

Been trying most of the day for any of the Wembley dates. Seated or standing not really bothered and nothing :sigh:

I realise that - it was 2 seperate transactions under 2 separate names, should have said that. I had about 6 pages open on my browser & managed to get 2 order forms for Seetickets, I ordered the maximum of 8 under my details then on the other form I ordered 5 with my SIL's details & her card - they should be fine - used separate email addresses as well.

So pleased I managed to get them - think hubbie wishes he was coming now so I'm trying to get 1 ticket for the Monday but not having any luck :(

Good was worried you'd get a horrible message saying your order had been refused - how tragic would that be after all that effort?!

I'm really looking forward to next year - going to see - Kylie, Westlife, Bon Jovi & Take That!! Now all I need is to be at target so I get fit into all my old tour t-shirts :D retro is the way forward!

Back