who watches telly?

liveinhope

hi everyone, just starting my second week, my will power pretty good at the moment, as i said before i just love the variety of food, funny really i can have the same breakfast monday to friday, but my lunches and dinner have to be different. I like making my own dinners when i am on a diet, so i can try new things, and believe it our not when i am not working, eating or maybe out walking, or on the forum, i find myself watching uk food channels all day, some people say i am mad, on a diet! and glued to food programmes! is anybody else like this?:confused::confused:

I am addicted to masterchef, tho i missed it tonite cos i was making soup for my dinner tomorrow lol

hi, yes masterchef is brilliant. and have you seen the one late at nite good chef / bad chef? or the healthy appettite programme?:D

Nah, not well up on my telly programmes as Jen will testify....she takes the mick out of me no end.

I'm sure a lot of the recipes on these programmes are pretty good though - if you take out the butter and cream :D

Back