Extra Easy Whoah lemme get this straight!

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok I'm totally new to the whole Extra Easy plan and I am praying what I read is true.

You can eat unlimited food that is free on Original and Green. But the catch is only being allowed to have 1 HEa and 1 HEb and to snack only on super free foods?

Does this mean that I can have as much chicken and rice as I want? :eek:

Because that would just be awesome!

yep thats about it !!

Yes that is true but they do suggest that you fill your plate with a third veg to speed up the weight loss.
You can also snack on any free, not necessarily super free foods. You can also snack on syned food as long as you count for them.

Almost but not quite right - you can snack on anything you want, it doesn't have to be superfree.

And SW recommend that you fill your plate with 1/3 superfree foods - personally I think this should be compulsory because this is what makes it less likely that you overdo the carbs/protein.

It's actually better than that - you don't have to just snack on superfree foods, you can snack on whatever you like (syns, free food or healthy extras).

SW recommends that you fill one third of each mealtime plate with superfree foods, but it's only a recommendation. I didn't do that and lost weight fine, but some people in my group found it was necessary to follow this extra rule.

THAT
IS
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo doing slimming world!!! No wonder people love Extra easy!! thanks everyone!!

It is awesome and you are making a good choice.
Good luck with it. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks Malaika. My only concern with switching to SW is from my previous diet, I'm worried about weight gain, but I'm sure following the plan will bring me back down :)

I cant get over how much weight you lost on yout previous diet!! Did u actually eat anything?! Well done anyway!!x

Extra easy is the way forward, it is as close to 'normal' eating as you can get with a diet - meat and potatoes together pasta and meat/chicken together, just watch what you have for your healthy extras and syns xx it works :)

This thread is really helpful!
I must confess I am an imposter, I lost my weight with ww and got to goal in Oct. I decided to use sw tho to shift any xmas gain cuz my points allowance is way too low now for me to lose weight on ww cuz the lighter you get the less you can eat to actually lose weight.
I bought the mag and plan to follow the weeks diet plan in there. I have the tesco man coming on Mon morn with the ingredients :) Anyway, I can't wait to see if I can lose weight eating so much - compared with ww!

I cant get over how much weight you lost on yout previous diet!! Did u actually eat anything?! Well done anyway!!x

Lol thank you very much.

No, I did not eat anything, no food what so ever. Just formulas that the pharmacist gives me and water.

Extra easy is the way forward, it is as close to 'normal' eating as you can get with a diet - meat and potatoes together pasta and meat/chicken together, just watch what you have for your healthy extras and syns xx it works :)

That is exactly why I want to follow it, it doesn't look like dieting at all!

This thread is really helpful!
I must confess I am an imposter, I lost my weight with ww and got to goal in Oct. I decided to use sw tho to shift any xmas gain cuz my points allowance is way too low now for me to lose weight on ww cuz the lighter you get the less you can eat to actually lose weight.
I bought the mag and plan to follow the weeks diet plan in there. I have the tesco man coming on Mon morn with the ingredients :) Anyway, I can't wait to see if I can lose weight eating so much - compared with ww!

Aww don't call yourself an imposter, there's nothing wrong with browsing another diet section :)

It's mad innit? I remember being on SW 2 years ago and I would actually gain weight if I didn't eat as much as they said or if I avoided healthy extras and syns.

I wanted to try WW, but it seems quite restricted and the WW branded foods seem kinda empty to me.

Thanks Malaika. My only concern with switching to SW is from my previous diet, I'm worried about weight gain, but I'm sure following the plan will bring me back down :)

You may have a small gain to begin with as you will be eating properly, but it will soon come off if you stick to plan.

Aww don't call yourself an imposter, there's nothing wrong with browsing another diet section :)

It's mad innit? I remember being on SW 2 years ago and I would actually gain weight if I didn't eat as much as they said or if I avoided healthy extras and syns.

I wanted to try WW, but it seems quite restricted and the WW branded foods seem kinda empty to me.

Thanks for your reply. I agree with you, the ww rady meals etc aren't healthy or filling!!!!

Back