WHODONEIT

think this should be in the other forum chick. but yeah i know, watching it just now, its leaving you hanging on until the end grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. xxx

The only person I really hoped didnt kill Archie for thier sake was Bradley...But id rather he'd killed Archie than died :'(

The technicalities of the stuntman falling, then the contraption he fell onto being dragged away, and bloodstained Bradley put in its place, all in 40 seconds apparently, was really impressive!

I don't watch Eastenders, but caught the back end of the live episode before something started on BBC One (QI?).

If Archie was meant to be killed by Stacey with the Queen Victoria bust from the Vic, how on earth did she lift it???

Is it supose to be heavy? lol

It was a really good episode!! I really cringed for Jack when he forgot his lines though!! Awwww

I missed that did he just go blank....

I missed that did he just go blank....

No he was having a scene in the square trying to tell bradley to pack his stuff and run and he was just stuttering and saying the same thing and going red! Awww i had to hide my face in my pillow i was so embarresed for him!!

xx

Back