Whoever thought of peppermint tea with a choc shake is a genius!

hope70

Yummy yum yum. I just tried the chocolate shake with peppermint tea as I read on this site. I am truely amazed at how lush it is. I was compelled to come on here and thank whoever it was! THANK YOU!!! :angel::thankyou:

Oooooooh now that sounds lush I will give it a go!

At the moment I am loving the vanilla shakes, warmed up with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top, its comforting and reminds me of my grans rice pudding!!

I love those too. Living on vanilla with coffee and the mint choc :)

Tried vanilla on its own for the first time in ages and hated it! I used to think they were ok.

Peppermint soup is just the best mmmmmm!

Wish that I hadn't already had my last shake for the day now, can't wait to try the chocolate mint....will try to convince myself that it's Options!:D

i tried it hot lastnight and vomited ..however love it cold ??
Any carrots? I'm curious to know if you vomit on LT if there are still carrots in it! I am convinced that there's a little supply of them inside our stomachs somewhere! Apologies for the grossness of this thought - blame it on the lack of food and the fact that I'm high as a kite after an hour flat out at the gym!:)

Amen to the mint chocolate shakes!!!!!!

Any carrots? I'm curious to know if you vomit on LT if there are still carrots in it! I am convinced that there's a little supply of them inside our stomachs somewhere! Apologies for the grossness of this thought - blame it on the lack of food and the fact that I'm high as a kite after an hour flat out at the gym!:)

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

any carrots? I'm curious to know if you vomit on lt if there are still carrots in it! I am convinced that there's a little supply of them inside our stomachs somewhere! Apologies for the grossness of this thought - blame it on the lack of food and the fact that i'm high as a kite after an hour flat out at the gym!:)

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :8855:

I didn't like it, but maybe I made it wrong. How long did you leave the t bag in for, how much water, how many t bags etc, I will try it again if I can get it right.

I didn't like it, but maybe I made it wrong. How long did you leave the t bag in for, how much water, how many t bags etc, I will try it again if I can get it right.

I use the twinings peppermint and nettle tea, one teabag to a starbucks mug, fairly big mug, and fill it to leave a decent gap under the brim (about as much space as you would leave if you were putting milk in tea) pop two canderel in and then stick it in the freezer!!

Love love love it!

cold though... hot coats my mouth and tastes yakky!! xx

I make the peppermint/choc shake with peppermint essence, it is quicker to make than the tea and it is ok to use peppermint essence on LT. It costs about 58p in asda and you only need a few drops so will last ages

Mint Choc

I have made the hot mint choc using the listerine strips! Just make up the hot choc shake with a listerine strip and a couple of sweeteners. Its lovely!

Back