Wholemeal chappatti flour (hex b?)

Roziee

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I really feel like eating some roti tonight and have some whole meal chapatti flour at home. I know it's not listed as a hex b on the sw website but how can I find out whether I could use it as a hex b apart from calling the 60p a min number?

Rozie

There was a post on here about a bread mix, Tesco I think, that you could use as a HEXB, Ill see if I can find it.

If it has enough fibre in it it counts but I dont think you'd get an answer from the helpline anyway, you'd have to email them and they tae a couple of weeks to get back to you usually.

Here we go:

75g Tesco Crusty Wholemeal Bread Mix = 2 HEXBs on green or red

The link I got that from originally is now broken though. :confused: But if you check the fibre/calories on your flour c/w this Tesco mix you could see if its maybe an option.

ermintrude said:
Here we go:

75g Tesco Crusty Wholemeal Bread Mix = 2 HEXBs on green or red

The link I got that from originally is now broken though. :confused: But if you check the fibre/calories on your flour c/w this Tesco mix you could see if its maybe an option.

Thanks ermintrude... Yeah I will. Thank you :)

Would be lovely to eat chappati's again..

Mmmmm I had a paratha last week with my chicken achar... ohhhh it waas sooooo divine, all rolled up together I kept thinking the same thing, I really really must make my own... :drool:

ermintrude said:
Mmmmm I had a paratha last week with my chicken achar... ohhhh it waas sooooo divine, all rolled up together I kept thinking the same thing, I really really must make my own... :drool:

I'm gonna have it today.. Ingredients were roughly the same..

Having it with daal.. Gonna email sw though and speak to my C to see whether she could shed any light quicker for me..

Not a big fan of achar chicken.. Mum loves it though..

Back