Whooops

sophie2324

Hi all,
Well after glastonbury and the rain i wasnt able to do SS while there and was left to buying food there. I ate food that i shouldnt have had and i have put on 3lbs which im happy with believe it or not. Im now finding it harder than the first time around to SS this is only my second day back on it but im already struggling and thinking of food all the time. Has anyone else found it harder the second time around!?

GOD YES!

I kept eating in my first and second week and struggles to get back on it! am now doing the 790 plan as it is better for me and am finding it lots easier. Im doing this to work back down to ss instead of the other way around!

Im sure that there are tonnes of other people who have done the same as you and are back on ss, you just have to really persaviere (sp!) through it!

Everyone agrees that the 2nd time is much harder than the 1st time BUT it is still possible.

I would strongly recommend you do 790 for at least this week as that makes getting back into it much easier.

Mike

im on my 3rd day of a restart lost 2.5 stone last year i m really struggling today but gonna keep at it ,just thinking of a slim me

It is deffo harder this time mate. I'm feeling like my mind is constantly on food. My mum just offered me veg as she's making Sunday roast (assuming she's not doing 790 today....tut!) I turned it down but now its all I can think about. So much other things I should be doing today, but food is taking over and I've had to come back here to try and stop the cravings lol.

Regardless, 3lbs whilst we were at Glasto is great. Especially as you weighed in the day after we got back and we carried on being naughty that day! x

Hi sophie, there's loads of people who've posted that have found it hard second time round.
It's understandable that you let go during Glasto but youre home now and can start over - 3lbs is nothing! ( I would have probably gained loads more.) One week on the diet and you'll be back where you left off.
Stick at it.
Ceri

Hi all,
Well after glastonbury and the rain i wasnt able to do SS while there and was left to buying food there. I ate food that i shouldnt have had and i have put on 3lbs which im happy with believe it or not. Im now finding it harder than the first time around to SS this is only my second day back on it but im already struggling and thinking of food all the time. Has anyone else found it harder the second time around!?

Sophie it is much harder after you've eaten but honestly give it a couple of weeks and you'll be back into the swing of it :)

Glasto was freezing, you needed food to keep you warm! There's no way I could've sold sourced at Glasto, add that to queueing for up to 40 minutes for the toilets at the other stage and it would've been hell!

Mike's idea of doing 790 for a week is a good one, then you can be ready for sole sourcing. It will get easier again honest :)

thanks everyone for you support. I think 790 would be a good idea usually but im very much an all or nothing kinda girl and would rather try to cut it all out than be able to eat a bit.

Lol mate you weren't saying that an hour ago... ha :p

Lol mate you weren't saying that an hour ago... ha :p

Thats cos im dreaming of going to subway still couldn't do 790 all the time and then swap down to ss.

mmmmmmmmm subway :drool::drool::drool:

Subway it the best and worst thing is that you can smell it while walking near it! My mates go there at lunch and i was stood there just looking at the food and was like come on lets get out of here lol! Worst thing one of my mates "forgot" i was doing the diet and bought me a double choc chip cookie and then she was like sorry and gave it to one of the others in the group. Was so tempted glad i managed to say no on that occasion but the will power is not always there unfortunately...

Subway it the best and worst thing is that you can smell it while walking near it! My mates go there at lunch and i was stood there just looking at the food and was like come on lets get out of here lol! Worst thing one of my mates "forgot" i was doing the diet and bought me a double choc chip cookie and then she was like sorry and gave it to one of the others in the group. Was so tempted glad i managed to say no on that occasion but the will power is not always there unfortunately...

It is so difficult to resist the gorge smell of subway, it used to remind me of pitza before. When i walk past it in town i kinda go towards it to smell it more and then away from the shop to resist. I look so funny walking in a zigzag. We have a new subway opened about 5 mins from my house which is torture. I cant wait to taste it again but i will wait about a month after i complete the maintainance stages. I miss sweet onion sauce so bad, lol.

Well done for resufing the cookie, it must of been tough. I am craving millies cookies at the moment, especially oatmeal and raison. We have a new millies opened up in town and i haven't got anything from there yet. We also have a new coffee shop as well, i think its that Costa place, i cant wait to just relax in there with friends and a hot choc and a panini.
But again i think i will wait till a few months after maintaince steps just so i feel ready for carbs like bread.

Why are there so many great food places opening up when i decide to do the diet, its just typical, lol.

Keep up the fab work :)

It is so difficult to resist the gorge smell of subway, it used to remind me of pitza before. When i walk past it in town i kinda go towards it to smell it more and then away from the shop to resist. I look so funny walking in a zigzag. We have a new subway opened about 5 mins from my house which is torture. I cant wait to taste it again but i will wait about a month after i complete the maintainance stages. I miss sweet onion sauce so bad, lol.

Well done for resufing the cookie, it must of been tough. I am craving millies cookies at the moment, especially oatmeal and raison. We have a new millies opened up in town and i haven't got anything from there yet. We also have a new coffee shop as well, i think its that Costa place, i cant wait to just relax in there with friends and a hot choc and a panini.
But again i think i will wait till a few months after maintaince steps just so i feel ready for carbs like bread.

Why are there so many great food places opening up when i decide to do the diet, its just typical, lol.

Keep up the fab work :)

Yea i know what you mean taking that little bit out of your way for the smell and imaging of the food. Its always the way, the new yummy food places open when you cant have them.

The cookie was tuff it took a long time to decide whether to have it or not lol! Mmmmm Millies cookies are the best, luckily we dont have one here so cant be tempted. I cant wait for the time when i can not have too think as much about it and be able to go out and have a subway as a treat or a panni like you said. Dreams dreams dreams lol.

Keep it up, not long to go now :D well done with resisting all the nice places opening up :D..

It is so difficult to resist temptation. I almost had a nice kebab thing last night. Its only small and i haven't had them in so long. But i dont hink it was hunger, it was all psychological. I am glad i resisted tho because i got a new asian outfit today and its a size 8!!! OH MY GOD, i haven't been a size 8 since i was about 15 years old. It is alittle tight around my bust though. I really want my bust to get smaller but it doesnt seem to want too. But it still looks fab. If i straighten up and stand properly ilook so slim, its cool. I am going to wear it tmrw :D.

I dont know what size i am in jeans/trousers because i haven't dared to try any on, i'm too scared, lol. I think i will weight untill i reach goal.

I hope you have had a good weekend :) xx

Oh my god maybebaby, jealous!! Lol. Thats so good, A SIZE 8!!!!!!!!!!! And great resisting that kebab last night, I caved and had another last night and I don't feel great for it today. Its made me feel more down so deffo make sure you don't cave and have one...makes you feel pants!

Soph, you said about re-starting 2 times......this is now my 4th restart lol, it went from 2nd to 4 in the space of days. Its awful I hate it I wanna be back on it and soon enough it'll be my 5th restart after Luton then 6th after my birthday. So scary :( I just wanna be the way I was for the first 5-6 weeks.

Oh my god maybebaby, jealous!! Lol. Thats so good, A SIZE 8!!!!!!!!!!! And great resisting that kebab last night, I caved and had another last night and I don't feel great for it today. Its made me feel more down so deffo make sure you don't cave and have one...makes you feel pants!

Soph, you said about re-starting 2 times......this is now my 4th restart lol, it went from 2nd to 4 in the space of days. Its awful I hate it I wanna be back on it and soon enough it'll be my 5th restart after Luton then 6th after my birthday. So scary :( I just wanna be the way I was for the first 5-6 weeks.

Aww AM, dont worry about the kebab, you're only human. Also once you slip the 1st time it gets twice as difficult to resist the 2nd time. This is why i failed at so many diets :( before CD. But it was major difficult to resist the kebab, i kept thinking, go on 1 wont hurt, but i just couldnt. So i went for a nice walk and then read my book which i am trying to finish :)

But be strong and hang in there. Maybe you could try being abit more strict with yourself and not allow yourself to have a big birthday munch. You could have the food on the 790 plan and keep telling yourself that the more you resist the sooner the diet will be over. I have had to say no to so many birthday/graduation/going away meals. I felt awful at the time but i thought i am doing great right now and i have to keep it up. Also i haven't got the money to continue with CD for a long time. So i am hoping i will be almost through mainatainance beofre the end of August. Then money can go on driving lessons and train fares to uni because i will be commuting and maybe some nice new clothes. :D

Stay strong AM and keep at it :) xx

Hi maybe baby,

Well done on resisting temptation - i find that i sometimes to begin with feel bad for not giving in and having enjoyment but afterwards it deffo feels good to have not given in. At the same time though i do think if only i had this or that it wouldnt have made that much of a difference. Doesnt help that im the most indecisive person ever lol.

I have found that a lot in fact a HUGE amount of it is psychological but i find that worse than being actually hungry.

Well done thats amazing a size 8 - i can only dream of being that size - it must feel amazing!? Im sure it will look amazing when you wear it out (get ready for those compliments :D) It is scary when you look at clothes and the sizes i think that i will always hate it deep down though i have managed to cover it up well over the years. I do have a soft spot for shopping though :D

I gave in a little bit this weekend i had a smal bit of cheese as its my weakness but that wont take me out of ketosis so i think on the whole that was better than the subway cookie..

Have a good weeks this week :) x

Mate (AM) i think after luton you will be able to proper crack down and fully get into it. Luton is a big pain in the a*s but nothing you can do about it. Once its finished with and going to the gym you will be sorted. Its upto you about your birthday whatever you decided im there either way :D xxx

Back