Whoop if 100%

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Right let's see who will join in ...

Whoop whoop if you've been 100% today :)

Anyone that hasn't will you join us tomorrow?! Xx

Ps whoop whoop x

Whoop whoop

Yay!!! I'm loving this wonder who else will join us on the whooping train haha x

Whoop (I think) I did have a chicken kebab - minus the pitta bread - does anyone know the calaries/fat in one? The chicken was flame grilled and loads of salad??

Hmmmm said:
Whoop (I think) I did have a chicken kebab - minus the pitta bread - does anyone know the calaries/fat in one? The chicken was flame grilled and loads of salad??

I just track it as chicken breast as that's all it should be & the salad & the twice i've done it I've had decent losses so can't be anything too bad hey & feels naughty. I had the pitta too lol

I just track it as chicken breast as that's all it should be & the salad & the twice i've done it I've had decent losses so can't be anything too bad hey & feels naughty. I had the pitta too lol

It does feel really naughty!! And was really nice! xx

What a fab choice well done honey! X

Whoop :) xxx

Yay well done everyone - lets see how many join in again today ... X

no woop woop for me :(

Poppy - Can you manage a smaller whoop for the rest of the day maybe?
x

Whoop whoop again 4 me. Dinner & snack all planned & I know I won't deviate. I'm too determined atm x

I have been good today.. No potatoes, cakes, or high GI foods :) and under my kcal level (which is a bit higher at the mo) :)

no sorry. will try harder tomorrow

Whoop :)

Back