Whoop if 100%

Urrgh, no whoop for me today, for the first time in months. Had a planned day off, including a Chinese buffet lunch for our wedding anniversary, then an Easter egg tonight. It's made for very effective aversion therapy, as I now feel sick and as though I've poisoned myself (not to mention the Orlistat effect which will punish me in the near future!). Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. x

whoop whoop for me:)

Didn't think I would woop today but due to tipping half a can of cherry coke away I'm within calories so woop de bloody woop for me

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop for me !!! X lol

Mee too today.., I'm sick with tonslities and it hurts to eat! Lol

Whoop whoop 4 me

whoop whoop for me :)

Poppy - Im sure glad youve managed to whoop - see you absolutely can do it!!! :)

MisBehave - I knew youd get back on track - just needed to get your head back into it - maybe that was all you needed a new diet plan to follow - well done hun - lets hope you get a fab loss at wi :)

Well done everyone!!! xx

Whoop whoop x

whoop whoop

Under cals but not eaten so well, ended up with Chinese for lunch ( no rice or noddles) and Chinese for dinner at sister in laws birthday tea ( no rice or noodles) but did have wee bit of cake and and 2 truffles

Well how about a oop instead - thats half way between no? lol well done on the cal side of things - not really sure how your new diet plan works :) x

Google south beach diet.. I'm doing phase 1 so shouldn't be eating cake and choc .. Oh well was only a little bit.. Didn't really enjoy eating it .. Except for the truffles (sigh)

Whoop!! Made it through Easter without consuming any chocolate!!! - I am soooo pleased - my Mum and Sister turned up this afternoon armed with chocolate and I managed to resist them all :) I am going to treat myself to an Options Hot Chocolate with marshmallows not though! xxx

At least your honest! :) x

After I wooped yesterday I had a carbfest so take away my woop from me although I definitely have a woop today, a 1220 calorie 14g fat day!!!!

Back