Who's coming on the board over Christmas?

i will be here too addicted to stay away

I'll be here at some point. It will help keep me straying too far off plan, don't get me wrong I'll be indulging to some extent but I think coming on here will stop me going mad and eating for the sake of it!

Sadly I won't be able to :-(
We are away for a week and there's no internet access in the cottage. Must check details in future and make sure there's wifi!!!
I'll miss you guys!

Hi Jaylou - and anyone else that might be interested,

If you have a look at vodaphone.co.uk, you'll see that you can buy a Vodaphone dongle for about £40 of which £15 is 'useage'. (Hubby says you get one gigabyte for that - sorry, that means nothing to me!).

If you're just using it for Minimins etc it will last for ages, though obviously not if you're downloading music or film. You can easily find out what money you've got left, and when nearly empty you can recharge it with your credit card!

It's called "Vodaphone TopUp and Go", and it works ANYWHERE a mobile phone does. You just buy it from a Vodaphone shop - there's no contract or anything.

We often stay at Travelodge, who DO have wi-fi, but charge around £5 per hour! (I'm SO slow, it would have cost me that to key this in!!!).

It also proved invaluable when our internet provider went down a few weeks ago...

I'll be here (from where-ever I am!)

Hi,
I will try and post over christmas but i will be away from Christmas Day thro to Sunday 27th staying with family.

During this time we will be visiting my parents and my inlaws and staying overnite with each of them!! (this will test my sanity if nothing else). I can gain access to internet at my parents but not at in-laws.

I have promised myself that I am going to enjoy christmas BUT I am not going to go overboard, as this year I have gained weight rather than have lost weight.

I will be here for support and encouragement and also for emmotional support, Christmas is not a good time for my both sides of the family - we have had many friends and relatives die during the month of December, so I tend to view this time of year with the feeling of impending doom!!

Anyway I'll try to keep in touch at least once a week from now on.

Michelle
xx

Shamelessly bumping this so that people can see my above message, which hubby spent a lot of time in the night helping me with - I know
NOTHING!!!

I'd like to stress that neither of us have ANYTHING to do with Vodaphone, but have found these 'dongles' so valuable, and lots of people we've spoken to didn't know about them at all...

I will definitely be around over Christmas cos I need the support. Its so motivating reading through the posts. I do intend to treat myself but will be making a plan and sticking to it (I hope!!!)

Thank you Roz, much appreciated! I'll see if I can find the cash - I've spent so much recently but this seems well worth it.
Thanks again.

I should be around over Xmas! Will be going to my parents Christmas day lunch but will be home alone in the evening so I'm sure I will be on the computer unless the TV is excellent!!

I'll no doubt be popping on here around Christmas. My goal is not to have a gain over Christmas/new year so coming on here for a bit of motivation should help :D

Back