Who's Dah Foooool?!!! - April Fool Challenge! LAST WEIGH UPDATE DUE

Me too please!
Happe
Start Weight:19St 4Ibs
Goal Loss: 21Ibs
Goal Weight:17St 11Ibs

Weight Loss to date: Week1: Week2: Week3: Week4: Week5:
Final Week:

According to my LL counsellors scales I was 11 stone 8lbs on Tuesday, so my goal is 10 stone 8lbs
Great layout
kate

CHeers dears

Me too, Me too!!

I want to be at GOAL by then ... need to get this final bit off!!!!

Dee

Can you add me Cah-Ching? Start Weight 12 stone, Goal Weight 11st 4lbs (or a wee bit below if I can do that .. for comfort) ...

Thanks hun

Oh what an excellent motivation!
Wednesday is my weigh in day too so it'll be easy to be accurate!

I completed my first week yesterday and weighed 19st 7lbs.

I'm not sure what is realistic to set my goal as though since I've not had a 'normal (ie non first week)' week yet maybe someone can advise?

Is 2 stone a bit unrealistic? If so, I'll say 17st 12lbs - anything under 18!

Thanks

I love it CC - don't think you are being AR at all!

Once i've been to Doc's on Monday I will record my weight, goal loss and goal weight too.

Hi Cah-ching

I would love to join this challenge. I'm into losing my final stone, 12 lbs to go, so this challenge should keep me in line!!

Current weight: 10st 12lbs
6 week target: 10st

Good luck everyone!!!

Jazzy x

Ok......... Tonight I....... stayed the same!

So anyway, my start weight is 9 st 5 and I want to be at my final target of 8 st 7 at the end of the 6 weeks (or before if possible...you never know!)

Wish me luck!

Mags
xxx

Last edited:
Can I join too?
Ive struggled loads lately and just gone back to foundation.
The goal is great for me as I go to Vegas in the first week on May.

I weighed in at foundation at 11st 12lbs last saturday - I get weighed on the 17th again.
I'd like to be 10stone.

Everyone is welcome.

I'll add you to the list later on when I have more time thanks.

CC

wow c-c it looks so good, great layout ooohhhh how exciting,
my question is i get weighed tomorrow, will this weigh in count in the challenge or start from next week, am i being dense?
c d befuddled brain today im afraid
nat xxxx:D

Can I join too? I'm going to bite the bullet and commit to this challenge. (I signed up for one, awhile ago and dropped out of sight - when everything went pear-shaped). Really would like to see this challenge through and finally lose the last 14lbs (or more as I've been on an eating spree over the last few days) as I've been gaining and losing the same 2lbs for a few weeks now. Will weigh myself when I get up, just to see what the damage is and post my start weight and what I hope to lose during the challenge. So here's to my final re-start. Best of luck everyone.

I would like to join too please. I didn't do very well on the three week challenge only losing 1 pound.

So Now I'm 10 stones 8 pounds. Over 6 weeks I would like to lose 8 pounds.

That will make me 10 stones.

I'm following the 1000 plan at the moment and I might go up soon to 1200.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd love to join too....to get rid of the last winter, xmas and birthday blubber!:eek:
My weight this morning was 10st 6lbs and would like to get down to 9st 4lbs....my summer weight! :)

Thanks

TT

Back