Who's doing Race for Life???

I am doing the Race for Life in Hemel Hempstead on 13th May. I cannot believe that I am actually enjoying the training, as I intend to run it. I ceased absitence last November, having lost 4 stone and have kept within 4lbs of my stopping weight. It`s great to challenge myself. Good luck to you Wobbers.

I'm not this year as doing one for my local hospice instead this time 13.5 miles!:eek:
Just wanted to say good luck I had a fab time :D

Many thanks for your best wishes, and good luck to you too Ann and Pixie.

I will be walking, as I am still in abstinence, and find if I walk too far or too hard, I get a bit lightheaded.
However the good news is this week I have got to 5 stone lost, and a total of 28 inches (bust,waist, hips). So maybe next year I can do it at a run.

Anyway, there must be more of you out there who are doing Race for Life. Lets us know who you are.

W

wobbly i did bradford last yr was gonna do it again but am on my holidays this yr !!!

Me and some colleagues from work are doing one on 17th June in Falkirk.

"I have got to 5 stone lost, and a total of 28 inches (bust,waist, hips)."

Wobbly - you are going to have to change your name me thinks! What a result!

"I'm not this year as doing one for my local hospice instead this time 13.5 miles!:eek:"

Holy Moly Pixie, that's brave. Please do tell us all about it afterwards!

Wobbly - you are going to have to change your name me thinks! What a result!

Amanda Jayne - Me thinks, the wobbles will be there, just different ones no matter how much I loose, even if they are just in the old 'ead. So I'll stick with the name, 'tis apt!

W

oooooooooough!! how exciting. I'm doing the moonwalk. A walking marathon. Needless to say I shall be walking....perhaps crawling!!

Good luck!!! I am sooooooo excited!!!

I may do a race for life... may as well, it can be part of my marathon training.. just not sure about how many people will want to sponsor me for all my running events this year!! Maybe i should do a cumulative sponsor event.. and get people to sponsor me completing all three of my targets

Wow - well I must be a glutton for punishment :crazy:- I've signed up for the Race for Life - 1st July in Watford - AND a half marathon moonwalk - haven't exercised - or run - in many years - probably 10+ years - but am starting slowly with the training - and will be looking to you all for training tips! :D

Good luck to everyone! x

Back