whos off on holiday??

We're gonig away on June 22nd...:bliss::bliss:,1 week on Isles of Scilly,then 1 week in Cornwall.... :D...can't wait!

JUST COME BACK FROM 2 WEEKS IN RHODES AND THINKING oops about going to jamaica in sept/oct??
watch this space!
xx

We went to Whitby in April and it was great and the fish and chips from the Magpie Cafe are gorgeous
Irene xx

Oooh I will look out for that, Irene. I mean, it would be rude not to try them, wouldn't it?

I am going touring europe early August for 2 weeks, me hubby and motorhome ~ Dover to Calais and then where ever the mood may take us. Really excited ~ it will be such an adventure. I fancy Switzerland then mouch on down to the south of France.

Just back from Menorca on Friday ~ we had the best time there at Calan Porter fab beach and we stayed in lovely villa

Might go to somewhere December time with sis for a xmas market kind of a weekend ~ any suggestions ???

well ive just got back from my holiday and want to go back !!!!!

I am going touring europe early August for 2 weeks, me hubby and motorhome ~ Dover to Calais and then where ever the mood may take us. Really excited ~ it will be such an adventure. I fancy Switzerland then mouch on down to the south of France.

Just back from Menorca on Friday ~ we had the best time there at Calan Porter fab beach and we stayed in lovely villa

Might go to somewhere December time with sis for a xmas market kind of a weekend ~ any suggestions ???

It's not abroad Shaza but the Christmas Market in Bath last December (obviously:eek:) was lovely....... and Bath is a beautiful place to stay - I'm sure last year it was around the 12/14 December but I'm sure if you look on the Toursit info site you'll find the dates for this year..... loads of lovely craft/gifts oh and mulled wine too......:D

My holiday this year is Glastonbury :)

Hope everyone has a great time wherever their going, and get a better tan than me at the festival lol!

Shaza, last December I went to Luebeck (courtesy of Ryanair) to the Christmas market with DH and my sister. We rented a flat for a few days and it was a fantastic holiday, they had about 4 different markets and we found loads to do. Previously we've done the markets in Amiens and Nuremberg, I think Luebeck was our favourite because they had some really good artisans fairs.

My holiday is in three weeks, going to Normandy and staying one week in a gite then camping for a week wherever we fancy. Just booked the vet for our return and getting excited now.

well decided not to go to jamaica as sis in law is going at the same time and she is a big trouble maker..........long story and not for here
anyway have now booked to go bakc to rhodes in sept for 2 weeks this time with mum and dad
yayyyyyyyyy
another good countdown for my diet

I am off to Majorca in 8 weeks, oh I am sooooooo looking forward to it.

Off to Spain for two whole weeks, on Saturday!! Rented a villa in Moriara, complete with private pool!!I can swim and not worry about anyone else witnessing my wobbly bits!! BLISS!!

Back